[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>took first acid trip with close friend (who also happens
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 17
File: 4chin.gif (982 KB, 450x250) Image search: [Google]
4chin.gif
982 KB, 450x250
>took first acid trip with close friend (who also happens to be my only hookup for the product)
>2tabs.jpg
>smoked weed spliffs on the come-up
>thought it would make me super lit and relaxed
>actually made me super talkative and hyper-energy Autist, spouting /r9k/ speak, calling my friends and other random people cucks and n**gers, hitting on random girls, Absolutely Zero Chill etc.
>my friend I took the trip with said I was too much and said he won't let me join him on a trip again, or at least not for a while

How do I gain back his trust?
Should I just read super in-depth about LSD so I really know what I'm getting into this time?
Last time I thought ego-death would be nothing but it hit me hard AF.
I'm thinking I'll just find out what it was that made me go Full Autismo out on my acid trip, meditate daily for a while to get more in tune and control with my inner psychology

I strongly feel that my only problem was that I went into the trip with the wrong mindset, I was sub-consciously trying to exert too much control over my trip, I wasn't actually relaxing and letting the effects "Hit Me" so to speak
Right now I'm thinking: try to convince friend that next time I'll go into the trip with the right mindset and just go with the flow, especially since it's not such a new experience for me anymore

>subconsciously I got a bit scared at the effects of my trip 2bh
>wasn't a bad trip tho, I thoroughly enjoyed it

>mfw I'm fiending for the next trip
>on the beta tip

Help me robots, pls
>>
>friends
>drugs
>girls

Fuck off.
>>
File: 1451061793829.png (939 KB, 768x508) Image search: [Google]
1451061793829.png
939 KB, 768x508
>>25328240

>4 friends, all STEM nerds = normie
>degeneracy = normie
>hitting on random girls =/= successfully hitting on random girls

K desu
>>
> Take first acid with a good friend
> Trip hard, gain full understanding of the cosmos
> Late into the night become racist and make remarks about Asians.
It was fun.
>>
File: IMkKctj.gif (553 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
IMkKctj.gif
553 KB, 200x200
>>25328156

OP here

Objectively God-Tier Trip Playlist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDQf0euS7xM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zjYKPTzGWk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYw2sRHuZ_8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLpPzGT9_3o
>>
File: 1451071845215.png (10 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1451071845215.png
10 KB, 640x480
bumping bumpring bumrpejnnd

a cry for help
>>
File: 1449459336843.jpg (35 KB, 534x640) Image search: [Google]
1449459336843.jpg
35 KB, 534x640
fuggg

pls no bully anons
>>
File: a face a screaming externally.gif (1023 KB, 264x320) Image search: [Google]
a face a screaming externally.gif
1023 KB, 264x320
make thread. nobody replies. just fuck me family.
>>
File: 1450054962114.jpg (32 KB, 333x346) Image search: [Google]
1450054962114.jpg
32 KB, 333x346
>>25328450

how tho?

are u me?
>>
get fucked, drugnormie
>>
>>25328156
Acid is pretty great for shitposting senpai
>>
File: spiderdick.gif (542 KB, 450x379) Image search: [Google]
spiderdick.gif
542 KB, 450x379
>>25331358
>>25331292

I fucking hate you

25 yo KHV NEET here, unironically have piss bottles, only get up to shower

>assuming I'm a norman

JUST
>>
>>25331507
you are mate

>friends

you're a fucking normie kill yourself lmao
>>
File: breathapparatus.gif (418 KB, 300x144) Image search: [Google]
breathapparatus.gif
418 KB, 300x144
>>25331660

>robots can't have any friends

when did this become a meme?
>>
>>25328156
>>actually made me super talkative and hyper-energy Autist, spouting /r9k/ speak, calling my friends and other random people cucks and n**gers, hitting on random girls, Absolutely Zero Chill etc.
please leave
>>
>>25328156

>expecting to control yourself when consuming drugs/alcohol except maybe weed

No dude, you're retarded. You're not controlling shit.
>>
File: 1451356942169.png (99 KB, 1178x2752) Image search: [Google]
1451356942169.png
99 KB, 1178x2752
reading stories like this is making me unironically look down on and feel animosity towards degenerates that do things like this
have i found the red pill
>>
>>25328156
Why are you smoking a bunch of weed when you try a powerful psychedelic for the first time?
Why are you going places on your first trip instead of chilling in a quiet space?

why the fuck are you going in public around strangers and hitting on women you don't know when tripping balls?

You're an ignorant idiot and your friend are stupid assholes for letting you do that.

Oh and it probably wasn't even LSD just some cheap ass research chemical.

Congrats cuckhole
>>
File: 1451073946130.jpg (21 KB, 529x604) Image search: [Google]
1451073946130.jpg
21 KB, 529x604
>>25332032

my friend recommended it actually, he had rolled up the weed spliffs up beforehand in anticipation that the 3 of us (me, him and the other friend joining us on the trip) would all smoke them together about half an hour before the peak of our come-up. Apparently THC complements LSD well? According to him, a trusted source

We didn't even go far, we just went out for a little nature walk, I asked my friend if it was chill and he said "yeah for sure Anon, nature walks on acid are /comfy/ desu"

Ok, I exaggerated one detail of that part. I knew the women they weren't random, but they were just passing acquaintances, I just knew them by face and name but that's it.

Why was I flirting with the grills? Honestly, I got this super cozy warm feelings from the acid and I wanted to find someone to cuddle with, hold hands with, make some kind of deeper-soul-spirit-cosmic connection with. nothing creepy or stalker/aggressive tho fampai, I only talked and laughed and smiled at them and made eye contact (I never make eye contact with qt grills sober)

>ignorant idiot
You're probs right, that's why I'm asking my fellow autists for help anon.

>friends are stupid assholes
Nah, neetfriend. They were looking out for me the whole time, making sure I didn't hurt myself. Legitly if it had been anybody else, somebody not as much of a fucking autisitic faggot as me, none of the ignorant, stupid shit would have happened. According to my friends, with normal people LSD is supposed to just make you couch-lock the fuck out for a good half-day.

>cheap ass research chemical
maybe anon, maybe
>>
>>25328156
>my friend I took the trip with said I was too much and said he won't let me join him on a trip again, or at least not for a while
what a fucking douche
fuck him, acid isn't something you can take and just be normal on. if you trip with someone and they're surprised when you actually trip balls and it makes them not like you any more they can blow me
>>
>>25332326
THC doesn't complement psychedelics for a lot of people man, it freaks them the fuck out.

Sorry if I was a jerk, you kinda made your friends seem like total dicks and I don't like your attitude towards drugs m8.
>>
>>25332374
This.

I just ate some tasty cheese and French for dinner bloxxx
>>
>>25332425

For sure, for sure. I can def understand why that would be so. Personally, I wasn't spooked. K, maybe a little bit in certain moments, but 95% of the trip was /comfy/ for me. But I can def see why others would be spooked.

Nah, it's chill dawg. I'd rather you be a jerk. Brutal honesty is always nice.

>don't like your attitude towards drugs m8
please elaborate? if you don't mind.
>>
File: Nico GR.png (312 KB, 712x678) Image search: [Google]
Nico GR.png
312 KB, 712x678
>friends
>hitting on random girls
>Absolutely Zero Chill

Don't use Nico to normie post.
>>
>>25332326
>a trusted source
you've received questionable advice, check out erowid for some more balanced info
>>
>>25332021
This.

Government anti-drug campaigns are a total waste of money if you could give people print-outs of a couple of trip stories with a question underneath, 'do you want to spout shit like that?'.
>>
File: gondola_by_ylilauta-d99sbo9.png (6 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
gondola_by_ylilauta-d99sbo9.png
6 KB, 640x480
>>25332374

>they can blow me
t-thanks for the validation anon
I feel a little better desu

>fuck him
>happens to be my only hookup for the product
bb...but how will I obtain acid then? as a shut-in NEET piss-bottle robot? can I order online or something?
>>
>>25328156
> weed compliments LSD
I don't think so, but I don't really get into weed very often. MDMA caps are the best to pair with IMO, puts you in that lovey, comfy mentality. Ketamine goes good with LSD at the end of the night when you're just sitting around talking shit
> don't know if I got LSD or 25i
Real LSD is tasteless, fake stuff usually tastes like hairspray. I still enjoy the fake stuff, but no one knows how bad it is for you, since it's only a fairly new compound. The old hippies I know all say "if the blotter is bitter out you spit 'er"
>>
>>25332598
Fuck off twat, stop ironically pretending to be a disgusting neckbeard and assuming we all are too.

You're a fucking moron about drugs and if you keep using them something fucked will happen.

Hopefully soon faggot.
>>
File: 1450298875850.png (167 KB, 636x426) Image search: [Google]
1450298875850.png
167 KB, 636x426
>>25332546

>erowid
You know! You know! I been skimming through erowid as of late

My friend told me to read up on acid to know what I was getting myself into before meeting up with him for the trip. I was going to do that on erowid, but I decided not too cause I treated my first acid trip like a new movie or anime season I've been waiting for. So I didn't want to give myself any spoilers if you catch my drift. Wanted everything to hit me as a completely new, unprepared for experience.

>be me
>right before trip
>friend asks me to describe the neuro-chemical effects of the trip off the top of my head so he can confirm that I actually did my research like he told me to
>bullshit gloriously, somehow describe the general come-up, sound/environmental stimuli response and ego death experience almost to a tee
>"Gud shit, Anon. You know what it is."
>whew.jpg
>During the come-up, while we were smoking the spliffs, I confessed to him that I didn't read anything and I complete BS'ed my explanation
>he just says "Whoa, that's legit Anon. You lit Anon."
>"Haha yeah. Maybe I just have a natural talent for psychonautics. Kek, some are good at sports, some at academics, maybe this is my niche. Maybe."

Fuark, good times 2bh
>>
File: dumperoo3.png (61 KB, 950x300) Image search: [Google]
dumperoo3.png
61 KB, 950x300
>>25332742

>ironically pretending to be a disgusting neckbeard
I unironically spend more hours of the day funposting on this board than I do sleeping
You have no idea how badly I want off this ride senpai
>>
>>25332710

>MDMA
>ketamina
thanks for the recommendations!
I'll look into it

>Real LSD is tasteless
Well then, yes. I def took 2 tabs of real LSD
Friend said same thing:
>"you taste anything?"
>"nah"
>"that means it's the gud stuff. real LSD homie."
>>
File: ChristmasComfyNEETPepe.png (569 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
ChristmasComfyNEETPepe.png
569 KB, 640x640
>>25332508

>funposting on /r9k/ during Real Nigga Hours
>normie

pick one
>>
File: 1450131720667.gif (81 KB, 182x249) Image search: [Google]
1450131720667.gif
81 KB, 182x249
>>25332021

Canada sodomizes Sweden?

Lewd.
>>
>>25332802
>a natural talent for psychonautics

Literally cringed.
>>
>>25328156
shrooms and lsd magnify spagetti and issues for a lot of people, especially those not accustomed to those drugs.

I don't really consider them recreational (at least not for sperges) but it can force you to face issues/parts of your personality/situation which you ignore or block out in everyday life.

Ego death is scary, it is hard to peacefully let go, it feels like dying, like jumping into some void.

Physical side effects can be a bitch too, I recommend getting fit and on an anti-inflammation diet.
>>
>>25328156
Wow are you an idiot or something?
Never mix substances the first time around, you have no idea what you are getting into and you have no idea how those things may interact.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.