[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have an honest, non-b8 question for you all tonight. From
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: tumblr_luy8d972Al1r4l069o1_400.png (181 KB, 400x331) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_luy8d972Al1r4l069o1_400.png
181 KB, 400x331
I have an honest, non-b8 question for you all tonight.

From my years here at /r9k/ both post shut down and pre shut down, I have deduced that the average robot is:
>either manlet skinny or fattychan
>rarely showers or practices good hygiene (might also include bad skin and neck beard but not mandatory)
>lives in filth and garbage because of no one to be held accountable to
>hate women and yet have an unhealthy obsession with them
>has hobbies that are beta (video games, anime, coding, weird fetishes)
>has no or very few personal relationships
>Is either NEET or has a job that requires little social interaction because of complete lack of ability to socialize.

And before I get a slew of "I don't do/have those things", then congrats. You're a normie and this thread doesn't apply to you. But if 2 or more of these things do, let me ask you this:

Why do you honestly thing you deserve a girl who isn't exactly like you (pic related.) Socially inept, bad hygene, poor diet, and beta hobbies? Why do you think you deserve a qt3.14 gf when you offer nothing of value? Do you think that girls are going for Chads over you because they're stupid? No. They're going for Chads because Chads shower every day, make money that isn't NEET bux, have a social circle, and hobbies outside of video games. Even nerdy dudes in IT have girlfriends because they keep well groomed and hold jobs and relationships in the real world. Those are the guys the girls you all want are going for, because those are the guys that are "in their league" so to speak.

So tell me, /r9k/, what makes you all so entitled that you won't date a fatty or pic related? What makes you think you deserve better. Honestly, give me your best answers. And no "my personality" posts because you're here on this board and you already negated that answer.

Post away.
>>
File: r9kantg.png (992 KB, 914x938) Image search: [Google]
r9kantg.png
992 KB, 914x938
This is now a non-shit thread
>>
I'm a normie according to this post so commenting on thiswon't mean very much, but I feel that the lack of responses indicated that you've struck a chord with quite a few robots on /r9k/
>>
Q: What feels like bait, looks like bait, sounds like bait, but supposedly isn't?

A: Your thread. Get out!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25328124
Anon you make a strong point, the average man and woman are pretty fucking gross tier now
>>
File: 1281502138041.jpg (135 KB, 600x398) Image search: [Google]
1281502138041.jpg
135 KB, 600x398
Well shit I got nothing
>mfw virgin for life
>>
File: yes.jpg (13 KB, 395x395) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
13 KB, 395x395
>>25328124
you're right
i don't deserve her, i have no instinct to survive

i'd be better off dead than suffering
>>
File: B13PRP8.jpg (55 KB, 600x599) Image search: [Google]
B13PRP8.jpg
55 KB, 600x599
>>25328124
no. i am 6'5 lanklet
>rarely showers or practices good hygiene (might also include bad skin and neck beard but not mandatory)
yes, unfortunately, i never made it a habit and my skin is paying for it via acne scarring all over my back, back of neck, and some face
nah.. not really. i keep it fairly tidy but dusting and vacuuming skips my mind because i keep it tidy
to a much, much lesser extent of both, but yes.
yes. vidya, coding are hobbies of mine, but not the only ones.
yep.
>Is either NEET or has a job that requires little social interaction because of complete lack of ability to socialize.
yep.

what makes me think i deserve better than someone like them?
well, i don't. i just don't think of them as a potential anything unless proven otherwise. i don't exactly want a gf unlike most robits here, i do just fine without; it's not like my relationship status controls my life. i do just fine enjoying what i do in life at the moment, and don't see much reason to change beyond get a job. as far as i am concerned, partners are money pits.
>>
>>25328592
OP here

This is the only acceptable answer. I like you.
>>
>skinny
>brushes teeth only once a day and doesn't on the weekends
>has a clean room
>don't hate women at all, I just wish I knew how to talk to them...
>plays video games, learning to code, occasionally watches anime, planning on getting into historical fencing as a sport, spends excessive amounts of time dreaming up a medieval fantasy universe in hopes that one day I get to make it into a game
>has never had a relationship but has avoided one in the past
>currently in school and has a career in mind
>about 7/10 looks, can make people laugh
I feel like if I just found something to do, a real hobby, just something to talk about with people whether they do it too or not.
>>
>>25328628
thanks senpai, this comment sure is original
>>
>>25328782
and 'fa m' turning into senpai bugs me. egh.
>>
I've been looking for a female version of myself for the last few years but they all end up with much more attractive guys

>skinnyfat, decent bmi, not overweight though
>bad teeth, stained from coffee and gingivitis
>moderately attractive, about 6-7 out of 10 or so
>poor social skills
>coding, video games, anime, and music as hobbies
>rock bottom self esteem
>virgin

But they flat out don't exist, and the ones that dobalways date up and fuck everything that moves because they can afford to
That's female privilege for you
It'll change in about 8 years when I hit 30 and nail down a stable job and good pay, but idk if I'd even want them at that point if they've been avoiding me up till then
>>
I only like little girls.

Someone kill me, please.
>>
>>25328816
>implying it has anything to do with female privileged
>Implying that you are anywhere near a 6-7 when you are skinny fat with bad teeth
>Implying it's the girls fault

Nope, robit, you just suck
>>
>>25328962
nah dude, I am
Teeth aren't that bad, and face shape is most of attractiveness anyways
You just want to be an internet tough guy and try to knock me down a peg for no reason

Just fuck off and die in that case
>>
>>25329003
>getting mad at someone on the internet pointing out the fact that you suck

If you were a 6-7, you would have a girlfriend.
>>
File: download (1).png (5 KB, 152x144) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
5 KB, 152x144
>>25328124
I don't need a 10/10 qt3.14 top of the line girl to make me happy. All I want is someone to love me and accept for who I am.
>>
>>25328124
>Why do you honestly thing you deserve a girl who isn't exactly like you
I don't, I don't even "deserve" a girl that IS exactly like me (although I've never met one as much of fuckup as I am)
If I honestly thought I was considered attractive or interesting or desirable in any way, I wouldn't be here
>>
Turbomanlet (5'4), and I used to be skinnyfat but I've been working out more
I shower regularly, my the skin on my arms is fucked because I constantly pick at it
I don't
I wouldn't hate women if literally every woman I approached didn't reject me
I don't have any of those hobbies (even though I like kinky shit), but most of my interests would set off a lot of red flags
See answer to women question
Nope, I'm a RN

I don't think I deserve a 10/10 (and to be frank, most people don't), but what pisses me off the most is that every women I've ever asked out, even the ones I decided to lower my standards for, have rejected me because of my height. Despite the fact that I make approximately $80k/yr, have my own apartment, my own car, etc. I can't find one single person to accept me for who I am. I don't think I'm ugly, and I have a decent body, yet no one will give me a chance. I'm about to give up on women entirely, I'm sick of this shit.
>>
>>25329030
I'm not mad bro
I'm just pointing out that you know nothing about me at all and seem to be on some crusade to bully me around
I am a 6-7 and I have never had a gf in my life
Deal with it fagotron
>>
>>25328124
Im a ripped manlet.

I take excessive care of my skin and body odor.

No

I don't hate em

I like videogames, that's as beta as it gets.

I have like 4 very close friends

I still studying
>>
>>25329231
>getting this mad at being told they suck by someone on the internet to the point of saying "bro"

Ok sure bud. You tell yourself whatever you need to.
>>
>>25329231
Not even OP, but you're clearly overcompensating. Literally no one believes you.
>>
>>25329147
>>25328716
>>25329241

None of you are robots. You're all normal fags who have a bad break.

I'm talking about real, hardcore, REEEEEEEbots.
>>
>>25329358
Well what should I do? I'm 224 and a handholdless, hugless, kissless virgin. I'm >>25329147 btw.
>>
>>25328124

I don't deserve anything, I just want a qt gf.
>>
>>25329424
Ok, fair point. I have a question for you about one thing you answered before I give you advice because I actually have a friend around your height who is fairly skinny and he has a very lovely, nice girlfriend who's about his same height.

You mentioned you hate women because of rejection and that your hobbies are red flag prone. Could either of those in any way possibly effect your outcome? Because my good friend is literally the nicest person I've ever met. He's very kind and very giving, and always has something nice to say about people. He's also a very good listener and funny.

I have a suspicion that the reason women aren't biting is because you may be a little bit of an asshole. You don't have to be nice to everyone, but if you come off as weird, stand offish and unsociable, that may be your answer. Perhaps work on your people skills. It sounds less like your height is your problem and more like you're a douche.
>>
>>25329548
I hate women, but I don't make it known. Most of my colleagues are women and if I started acting like an asshole around them I'd get my ass fired. Also, I don't bring up any of my red flag hobbies with anyone either. Despite that, I have tons of normalfag hobbies (hiking, biking, skiing, snowboarding, visiting national parks, etc.) as well, so it isn't like I'm a socially inept loser. I like to travel a lot, I've been to every US state at least three times, and I'm planning on traveling internationally soon as well (I don't wanna bring this up because I don't wanna get cucked into bring some chick to another country just because she wants a free trip).

It isn't just me either. Most of the women I've asked out (and I'm asked out about 30) said they would date me if I was taller, even if I managed to be taller than them. I don't know what else I have to do.
>>
>>25329273
>>25329298
Yo, you guys sure seem to be pretty mad and aggressive for trying to tell me I'm mad
I'm just saying how it is
I'm a 6-7 who can't find a similarly attractive girl who is like me because they won't date me
So whatever dude, you can think whatever you want, but don't you dare try to say you know me better than I know myself
>>
It is simple, I don't deserve a qt3.14 but that doesn't mean I can't irrationally hate them anyway. It comes down to a total lack of effort. Just not worth all the work for an idiot to adore me.
>>
>>25329657
That does sound like a pretty bad predicament. Have you tried going to more liberal areas like Washington? Hippie chicks don't give a fuck about height.
>>
>>25330260
I'm moving soon, but idk where. I might try Washington or Oregon since I always wanted to move to the Pacific Northwest. I just don't understand if it's me or them. I don't know what else I need to do.
>>
>>25329719
>Uses terms like "yo" and "bro" unironically
>Swears he's a 6-7 when he has bad body shape and bad teeth
>Spending time on this thread justifying why randos on the internet are wrong and getting progressively more and more mad about it
>Honestly sounds like he's at the point of tears
>Swears he isn't an autistic man child

Ok sure. Women won't date you because they're all bitches. Ok buddy.
>>
>>25330316
I live in Washington and short dudes get hella laid all the time. Especially since you're the outdoorsy type.

If you don't smoke weed or drink beer tho, that may be an issue. You should pick up at least one. It'll give you an edge on something to do on long winter nights.
>>
>>25330395
I drink occasionally. I don't smoke since I have asthma though. I wonder if it's a regional thing, because chicks here in NY are so stuck up about height it isn't even funny.
>>
>>25328124
Pretty much all me. I don't hate women though, I just accept that I'm on a different level to them, and if I don't care about myself enough to sort myself out, how can I expect anyone else to care about me?

I won't accept a girl "my level" because I feel no good can come from it. We'd just enable each other's behaviours and spiral down further and further. The idea of maybe a 6-7/10 is that maybe they can drag me up and make me something of a more functioning human being. We all know that doesn't happen though.

So I stay alone and wallow in what I am, knowing I'm going to die alone and probably won't be found for weeks afterwards. I'm well past the age of college/school, so even trying to fix things is already a harder task.

I'm a failed human being. Seeking the contact of another failed human being won't make either of our lives better. Can you imagine if by some fuck up we had kids? I couldn't inflict that life on my children.
>>
>>25330326
Keep tellin me why you know me better than I know myself anon
It's pretty funny
>>
>>25328592
6'1. Skinny but no skelleton tier.
>rarely showers or practices good hygiene
good hygiene, shave everyday, good skin.
>lives in filth and garbage
As son as it starts looking messy I clean everything.
Hate most normies equally because of *
I think societty is obsesed with women, since everyone puts pressure on you if you don't have a gf, wife and children.
>has hobbies that are beta
Guilty of coding and vidya and anime, but I also have another hobbies like, movies, guitar, karaoke, that are somewhat social.
Mostly because I have troubles trusting people.
>Is either NEET or has a job that requires little social interaction
Had all kind of jobs. I like jobs with little social interaction better because people usually treats you like shit if you don't magically solve their problems at your job.
>Why do you honestly thing you deserve a girl who isn't exactly like you (pic related)...
Because girl in pic related is way more socially inept than me, have you even read the context of that pic? As i said before, I have good hygiene, healthy diet, and varied hobbies, and I belive I can have valuable stuff I can offer to a girl. Also I really wouldn't want to be with a girl that only values how much money a guy makes, and how big a guy's social circle is, no matter how qt or sexy she is.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.