[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spend your youth studying. Spend your prime years employed. If
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: iamfree.jpg (86 KB, 447x335) Image search: [Google]
iamfree.jpg
86 KB, 447x335
Spend your youth studying. Spend your prime years employed. If you live long enough to enjoy retirement; enjoy being too old to participate in much.

This is freedom.
>>
This is my biggest fear. I have been a wageslave for 1 year now and I fucking hate every minute of it.

That's why I'm working on my own project in hopes of becoming a multimillionaire and retiring before 35. I'm spending all of my free time working on it.

I am literally prepared to die trying.

Inb4 edgy and all kinds of buzzwords, but fuck you, and don't believe wagekeks telling you living that life is fine. Because it's not fucking fine.
>>
File: 1424208235774.jpg (16 KB, 171x200) Image search: [Google]
1424208235774.jpg
16 KB, 171x200
>>25328129
Oh vey goy! You can't do that!
>>
>>25328002
It's not like there's anything more valuable you can do with your time without money to back it
You're fucked regardless
>>
I hope I'll live to see a successful lawless state pop up somewhere in the world, and remain untouched by outside forces long enough for me to spend at least a week or two in. I just want to know what it feels like to be off this ride.
>>
>>25328154
i want to become a drifter desu

that seems like it would be satisfying

i just dont know where to start
>>
>>25328129
Great attitude to have, truly wish you succeed, anon.
>>
How would you prefer it? Face it, our current way of life has been naturally selected through millions of years of evolution for optimum development as a species. It's a sad system for a lazy fuck, but we (like all animals) have to work to tend to our needs and our levels of ambition dictate what those needs are. We all would've loved doing fuckall and somehow getting everything we desire, but that is just a logical impossibility.
>>
>>25328644
>i just dont know where to start
Well, you start by drifting.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.