[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you afraid to die /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: 898989847.jpg (119 KB, 682x350) Image search: [Google]
898989847.jpg
119 KB, 682x350
Are you afraid to die /r9k/?
>>
If not death then what?

>inb4 running out of tendies
>>
I'm not afraid of death and the afterlife, I'm just afraid of a painful or prolonged death. Take me out quick familia
>>
>>25327851
lil bit, don
>>
>>25327851
Dying is an annoyance that I unfortunately have to put up with until science solves it.

>implying they will solve it
>>
i want to die in style, at least.
>>
>>25327851
Afraid to die, afraid to live, life is just a series of days and rudimentary actions.
>>
>>25327851
I would die for him.
Praise the God Emperor
>>
I guess. I'm less afraid than the average person, though. I'm also less afraid than EVERY religious person. Acknowledging your mortality is a double edged sword. It can be a good thing and make you want to accomplish things before you die or you can be like most people on r9k and give up because you feel like there's no point.
>>
I'm afraid of dying as an old man, and getting someone to pull the switch on my life support, while whatever family I have left pretends to care around a stale hospital bed.

I better die in an explosion.
>>
>>25327999
>or you can be like most people on r9k and give up because you feel like there's no point.

but anon, you're on /r9k/....
>>
>>25327908
>implying science will not solve it in our lifetime

We're all gonna live past 120. Deal with it.
>>
>>25327851
I'm afraid of the dying. Death is the great equalizer, but we all go in our own shitty way. I'll probably die in a comical accident of some sort.
>>
>>25327851
I'm want to die, I just don't want to know I'm about to die.

If it was quick, painless, and unexpected sign me up.
>>
>>25328061

Did you take some super special "Am I a failure?" test before you could post or something? Anybody can post on 4chan and r9k. Barack Obama could type in 4chan.org/r9k in his browser and post here.
>>
Afraid of missing out on the joys of life, afraid of dying alone, afraid of never being accomplished, afraid of physical pain, afraid of my own shadow

But afraid of nonexistence? I think not
>>
I'm more afraid of a long life spent in pain.
>>
>>25328130
seems I struck a chord
>>
>>25327851
Immensely and I don't know why.
I mean I've come to terms that death is purely neutral and just a fact of life.
I don't care about leaving a legacy, or being remembered.
I should be fine with the prospect of eventually dying.
But I can't handle it, I have no fucking clue what I'm so afraid of.
>>
>>25327851
No, but in afraid of tomorrow
>>
The thought of dying in pain is scary. Someone burning or drowning. Or maybe bleeding out in an accident. A heart attack out of nowhere. Those looks like terrible ways to go. I just hope that when my time comes it could be quick and painless.
>>
im scared of what happens afterwards
>>
>>25327851
honestly the past year i have lost all reason and felt blank, i have not given up but i feel little to no emotion, a lot of the fear i had just vanished. i function but do not see reason in a lot of things
>>
>>25327851
No.

I have instincts keeping me from killing myself, but I don't fear death. I won't live gentle this shit life of mine.
>>
i cant die, im the main character
>>
Everyone thinks they are not but they truly are.

I always thought I wasn't scared until hypothermia almost killed me. I lost control of my limbs and could hardly breath. The whole time I was thinking about how I wasn't ready/didn't want to die.
>>
no, i want to
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.