[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck was my thread deleted? It was the first thread I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 640x360
Why the fuck was my thread deleted? It was the first thread I've had reach over 5 replies in months and the nazi mods deleted it.
>>
>>25327772
They believe it belongs in /soc/.

The rule is retarded anyway. /r9k/ should have anything, barring what is illegal.
>>
no suggesting meetups faggot. I reported that thread btw
>>
>>25327807
Simblee ebin :^^3
>>
>>25327807
I've seen other boards have meetups, /k/ and /fa/ have one almost every year. I'm a socially inept fuck, I just want some socially inept fuck friends to drink with.
>tfw crying right now because the mods are probably going to ban me from the one place I call home
>>
>>25327856
Mods barely enforce the rules anyway. Advice threads are never, if not rarely deleted.
>>
>>25327856
You left too much power in someone's hands, Rico.
What thread got dead?
>>
>>25327892
I posted a thread with the same picture in OP asking why we don't make any effort to hang out with each other and that I was incredibly lonely and depressed because I'll never have any bros to play vidya and drink with like people in movies and on Youtube do.
>>
>>25327952
I wish I could mindmeld with you or something to lay some news down, but I can't seem to put it into words without misconstruing what I mean.

Words are weak, Rico.
no one who possesses the true faculty of thinking, and therefore knows the weakness of words, will ever risk framing thoughts in discourse, let alone fix them in so inflexible a form as that of written letters.

You pain me.
>>
My thread just got deleted too, but it was about finding a gf who's into cute crossdressing guys.

I'm not sure why it was deleted aside from mods simply disliking that sort of stuff since it gets posted a lot. But it's not like it was just a steam gay sluts general or anything. I was just asking where to find girls for that.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.