[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me >minding my own business >suddenly run into a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 768678645.jpg (7 KB, 235x215) Image search: [Google]
768678645.jpg
7 KB, 235x215
>Be me
>minding my own business
>suddenly run into a cute girl and his boyfriend
>she notices me, and afterwards starts to look at me a lot without her boyfriend noticing
Why do girls do this? Is it a validation thing? Should I do something?
>>
>>25327461
>his boyfriend
>his

put more effort into it next time
>>
>>25327461
I really meant her boyfriend.
Sorry I feel sleepy and english is not my first language.
Also having a mad shingles outbreak and feel like shit.
>>
>>25327544
>not my first language
>uses the word shingles

wtf is a shingle
>>
>>25327623
Shingles is a disease you get from a reactivation of the chicken pox virus.
The technical name of shingles is herpes soster infection.
You get a rash on a certain part of your body and it can hurt a lot.
>>
>>25327678
sounds nasty
gl with that op
>>
>>25327703
Thanks
It's really not that bad
>>
>tfw girls flick their hair at you right next to their boyfriends
>>
what I do is start acting crazy plus being mentally ill is a real turn off for many people so it works out in the end for myself
>>
>>25327461
>being mentally ill is a real turn off for many people so it works out in the end for myself

I wish more people realized this.
>>
>>25327495
Not every language has those gendered pronouns.
>>
>>25328446
But english is a very easy and practical language senpai, at least compared to spanish.
I'm very happy to know both tbqh.
Both are kick ass languages.
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 680x453) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 680x453
Lol new darn meme phrase "shingle" example: "you all betas are fucking shingles"
>>
give more info about the last time this happened to you
>>
>>25329656
It happened today.
I went to some place to eat, there was a small line and a couple in front of me.
For some reason, the hot as fuck qt pie girl turned around and saw me.
Think nothing of it (why would I?).
Sit down and wait for my food. Notice the girl staring A LOT without her boyfriend noticing. It was actually starting to make me uncomfortable.
She left her alone for some reason and I felt like starting some shit, but did nothing in the end.
>>
File: amazon.jpg (235 KB, 1430x850) Image search: [Google]
amazon.jpg
235 KB, 1430x850
I have the full answer to your question "why did she look at me a lot without her boyfriend noticing" It's long, but here it is. I wrote this just for you OP:

She wanted your dick. She wanted to suck it good, suck the cum out and gulp it down, slap your face with her tits and let you pound her pussy good. She would fuck the shit out of you. BUT. You give her something in return...without realizing it. You are the "upgrade". You must have been more handsome or manly than her current boyfriend, or even just invited such a possibility into her head, which is why you were worthy of her attention. You see, she was thinking "I can do better" than her current boyfriend...but why? What was wrong with her current boyfriend? Was it just that you are more handsome than him? No. No, that is not the reason. The reason is more complex than that. Let me explain...

...women like her HAVE to have a man at all times. Two months without one and she will make a post on facebook "OMG BEEN SINGLE FOR 2 MONTHS", to which her equally narcissistic friends would reply "OMG POOR YOU, TIME FOR A GIRLS NIGHT OUT!!!, LETS FIND YOU A NEW DICK TO MASH YOUR PUSSY!!!!". But her friends have no intention of finding her a handsome man "worthy" of her. They don't want to be out-done in the world of dating. They want her to have a boyfriend that is UGLIER or POORER or LESS MANLEY than their own. And she knows it. It's the unspoken world of women. One of her friends probably has a boyfriend that is more handsome and rich than her own, and makes her jealous because her boyfriend is poor or less attractive. After seeing her girlfriends boyfriend, she had two options. 1) Steal him. 2) Find a boyfriend better than her friends boyfriend. What was her choice?...Well, firstly she found an opportunity to be alone with her friends boyfriend. How do I know she's a cheater? Well she gave you the "I WANT TO GAG ON YOUR COCK" look.
>>
File: 1422697828683.jpg (180 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1422697828683.jpg
180 KB, 720x960
>>25330689
Cont.
Perhaps it was at a party, she was drunk, he was drunk, and she tried to kiss him. Did he turn her down? Doubt it. Selfish women attract equally selfish men. He probably pumped her pussy, and then he dumped his girlfriend and went out with her. Her friend, in revenge, found and even hotter guy to go out with. And she is guarding him 24-7. There is no way she is letting his dick anywhere near her cheating friend. Seeing her ex-friend showing off her richer, more manly boyfriend has again fermented the jealousy inside her. She needs a new boyfriend, to out-do her former friend once again, but she can't be seen to be single. So what next?

Well OP, that is where you fit into our story. When you looked at her, and she looked at you, she had already decided to be on the lookout for a new penis to slurp up. She fully intends to cheat on her boyfriend. You were a possibility. But not today.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.