[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Frogs and Feels Cafe >Its Almost 2016 Edition Since the Frogs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: Comfy.jpg (58 KB, 607x629) Image search: [Google]
Comfy.jpg
58 KB, 607x629
Frogs and Feels Cafe
>Its Almost 2016 Edition
Since the Frogs and Feels Tavern hasn't been open for a couple of days, and I'm lacking the picture to open it myself, I announce the Frogs and Feels Cafe.
It's essentially the Frogs and Feels Tavern, in a much comfier setting.
We serve drinks of many types, and scones!
And all we ask in return is some feels.
So, what'll it be Anons?
>>
File: 1419494207458.jpg (15 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1419494207458.jpg
15 KB, 320x240
>>25327356
I'm going to make some coffee and turn on my heater in preparation to laugh at your RP bullshit this evening.
Excuse me
>>
>>25327356
I'm too sick to drink, and I have work tomorrow (already took Monday off for muh sickness). I have no idea what I'm doing here. I miss when these threads were fun.
>>
I keep alienating friends, a wasted money on a bass when i might be homeless for half of this month, and I recently learned I have cancer. I tried killing myself before and saw what it did to my family; too big a coward to try again.

A coffee would be nice.
>>
File: Comfy (2).jpg (68 KB, 607x629) Image search: [Google]
Comfy (2).jpg
68 KB, 607x629
The frogs and feels cafe is closed for tonight, all of you faggots get the fuck out.
I'll reopen in the morning when you're not all sleeping.
>>
fite me irl
1v1 m3
>>
>and scones!

I take it you're british yes?

Can I have a small box of Timbits with my green tea please?

Failing that a cranberry scone will do just fine thx :)
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.