[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What convention are you going to next, robot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1447110600003.jpg (188 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1447110600003.jpg
188 KB, 1280x720
What convention are you going to next, robot?
>>
>>25327136
none because im not a normie
>>
>>25327136
>implying I go to conventions
>implying I've left my house since 2006
>>
>>25327136
Next year I plan on going to Mechacon
>>
File: 1429806115245.gif (2 MB, 230x175) Image search: [Google]
1429806115245.gif
2 MB, 230x175
The suicide pact convention.
>>
ColossalCon

It sucks, I go for laughs mostly.
>>
never been to one but want to try and fuck a thottie cosplayer
>>
>>25327136
Dashcon '16
>>
None because I don't have any friends. ;_;
>>
I wanted to go to nasa but then I realized that I have no friends
>>
Some of you guys are all right don't go to any anime cons.
>>
The only convention I've ever been to in my life was the MLB All-Star game convention and I've actually been to 2. I met Willie Mays and Mike Scoscia at them
>>
Anime LA, end of January.

Maybe this will be the year that I actually man up and talk to the cute girl at the room party.

Probably not, though.
>>
>>25327379
See you there, m8
>>
>the one place irl that seems non-normie
>still need a bunch of friends to have a good time
>>
Anime Boston
>>
>>25327348
Mike Scioscia is a dickhead but Say Hey is a legend. I've never been to an All-Star Game convention but I've been to Fanfests in Minnesota, Atlanta, and Baltimore.
>>
I always plan to go to anime north each year and then just don't.

Feels kind of bad.
>>
>>25327448
You could go to panels and look at cosplayers.

But yes, friends do improve the experience.
>>
I don't go because I don't have anyone to go with.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.