[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is birding beta? I'm kind of getting into it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: birding.jpg (809 KB, 3796x2489) Image search: [Google]
birding.jpg
809 KB, 3796x2489
Is birding beta?

I'm kind of getting into it.
>>
How could anyone possible enjoy bird watching? /
>>
>>25327057
Watching birds is for faggots.
Falconry on the other hand is patrician tier
>>
File: BIRD UP.gif (183 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
BIRD UP.gif
183 KB, 500x281
Birding: Beta

BIRD UP: alpha
>>
if you participate in an activity such as this than you truly are normie filth
>>
File: 1409527322311.jpg (15 KB, 230x244) Image search: [Google]
1409527322311.jpg
15 KB, 230x244
>>25327057
the only time that would be fun is if it was through the sights of a .177 or .22 pellet gun to shoot it

did that a lot when i was a kid
>>
Idk, at least birding would get the autists out of the basements.
>>
>>25327095
At first it was more of just an excuse to be outside and hike different trails. But I bought binoculars and a field guide a few months ago, and have been going out every Sunday. I keep a notebook of birds I spot for the first time. Even in winter here I've seen a lot.
>>
BIRDS
ARE
VERY
IMORTANT

BAVI
A
B
I
>>
>>25327057
As long as you keep it to yourself and only talk about it with people who are actually interested. Do what you like. Only normies listen to other people and care about how cool their hobbies are.
>>
>>25327057
I think bird watching should be incidental, the hike and environment itself has to be worth the trip.

Thats how id phrase it if you enjoyed doing it.
"I went to so and so, it was beautiful. Happened to spot the rare so and so bird while we were there"
>>
Have you heard?
>>
>>25327057
>activity that consists of watching someone do something
its not only beta, but cuck as well
>>
Maybe if you're keeping a proper journal it's cool but it otherwise seems like a dumb excuse to vacation and waste time/money.
>>
even the birds are probably laughing at you
>>
>>25327153
>bird watching is normie

what

literally impossible because that requires having a modicum of patience and not diddling on your smartphone every other minute
>>
>>25327057
who cares? its an outdoor activity and nature is great. If anyone gives you shit for it, tell them that they aren't accomplishing anything by being on fucking instagram or snapchat on their phone all fuckin day
>>
How the fuck is an activity that has nothing to do with social hierarchy interaction either beta or alpha? What the fuck kind of question is that? "Is the color yellow beta and for cucks? I also suspect that going for walks in general means that women do not admire you, and other men are above you."
>>
I always thought birding was just an excuse for gearfags to buy giant telephoto lenses.
>>
>>25327266
lol when you put it in it that way you are right. carry on anon
>>
>>25327316
M8 if you tell most girls you look at birds for fun their pussy will instantly dry.
>>
>>25327316
the color yellow is very beta, go with something strong like red or green in stead
going on walks is also very beta, what are you, an old man? go get fukken drunk at a nightclub
>>
>>25327419
If you choose your hobbies because it's what basic club sluts enjoy, YOU are the beta. You're not even a man, if you have no respect for yourself.
>>
Realize that 99% of people's "hobby" now is watching Netflix and football, and almost anything is better and more interesting.
>>
Yea it's pretty beta. If you want to get involved with animal life, do hunting instead. It's pretty alpha hunting animals plus it's an awesome way to bond with other men.
>>
Who gives a fuck.

Do what you want, bird watching won't be the thing that pushes people away from you, you're either just like that or you're not.
>>
>>25327180
Who here catching the
BAVIAN
A
V
I
A
N

flu?
>>
>>25327698
>if you want to get involved with animal life go out and pointlessly kill them
>>
File: 1431905810377.png (294 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
1431905810377.png
294 KB, 900x600
Honestly this sounds fun as fuck.
>>
>>25327683
As far as strategy and tactics etc football is the most robot sport there is desu
ie A math savant or programmer would make a great addition to any team's coordination team moreso than any other sport
>>
>>25327057
Cool hobby, anon. Don't care about what people say on this nepalese hiking forum.
>>
>>25327057
Birding will be beta but then women still steal it and ruin it and it'll be "cool" and "alpha" now. Thanks roasties
>>
I enjoy birding but I'm engaged to a qt3.14 and am not a virgin basement dweller so for me no, for you? I have no idea.
>>
>>25327057
Seems like a very important hobby to have 2bh
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.