[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I had a girlfriend, I wouldn't even know how to entertain her.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (40 KB, 681x457) Image search: [Google]
file.png
40 KB, 681x457
If I had a girlfriend, I wouldn't even know how to entertain her.
>>
>>25326897
thats why you dont have a girlfriend
>>
>>25326959
I'm aware of this.
>>
>>25326985
So then why do you care?
>>
>>25327040
Because I'm desperate for someone else's affection and approval, and I know I'm not good enough.
>>
>>25327195
Then get good enough, or stop being desperate
>>
This is guys when you get a gf. Everything just falls in naturally. You stop thinking about how can i do this and that. You just do it without even thinking. I know it sounds weird to explain but hear me out on it. Once you find your partner you will know it when you do and everything else will just happen naturally.
>>
>>25327246
If I knew how to improve, I wouldn't be here.
>>
>>25327263
>just b urself the post
>>
>>25327308
If you weren't here, you would know how to improve
>>
>>25327351
Quitting 4chan won't make me an interesting person, it will just remove the one outlet I have.
>>
You could always ask her to entertain you
>>
>>25327388
And the only reason to be interesting is to get girls?
>>
File: 1428694355485.jpg (8 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
1428694355485.jpg
8 KB, 249x243
Name 10 ways she could keep you if she didn't have a cunt
>>
>>25326897
i've been having these feels lately. I always wanted someone to be there for me but what if they get bored of me.
>>25327263
uhhh but I barely have any hobbies so doesnt that conflict with this?
>>
>>25327408
It's not about getting girls, it's about validation and worth.
>>
>>25327486
Then go get worth, lift weights, run, do calisthenics, stretch, read, anything.
>>
>>25326897
I want an autistic gf
>>
>>25327246
>Stop being desperate

Why is desperation such a turn off for most women, why must your partner be the envy of all your peers

Like holy shit I do it myself but that doesn't mean I can't see how stupid it is, as long as you love each other nothing else should matter
>>
>>25327415
A girl like that would already be taken by top tier chads or be married to her high school sweetheart in some small town.

Look at Clooney, there was a big deal when he finally hooked up cause he found some gorgeous intelligent UN rep who could provide him more than pussy.

Then look at all the other A listers and billionaires who have to settle for dumb modeling sluts.
>>
>>25326897
>entertain her

And that's your first mistake. It's not your job to entertain that bitch. The moment you give a girl any sort of power or let her know she's in control, she'll see you as weak and almost immediately lose interest.

Just keep doing shit you like. If your girl has any sort of maturity about her, she'll find ways of entertaining herself or join you in the things you like doing.
>>
so would a girl want to be your girlfriend?
>>
>>25327610
They're supposed to see your worth in the face of your flaws and shortcomings, it's a sign they love you and actually care, you shouldn't have to prove your greatness to be worthy of their love

I don't think you understand how I think, I know I don't know how you do
>>
>>25326897
Your expectations are all wrong. A girl should entertain YOU in Soviet Russia
>>
Same here senpai, I never got what couples do for all their free time , especially when they move in together.
>>
>>25327771
>Just keep doing shit you like. If your girl has any sort of maturity about her, she'll find ways of entertaining herself or join you in the things you like doing.
tfw don't like anything but solitary activities and doing drugs
>>
>>25328448
So turn her into a drug whore and ruin her for every other guy after you.
>>
>>25326897
just fuck all the time
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.