[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone communicate to me a better place to go? /r9k/ is dead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 720x1280
Can anyone communicate to me a better place to go? /r9k/ is dead
There must be a new r9k forming. I can't handle this board anymore, it's getting to be like if /b/ was literally all college-aged failed normies.
>>
Hahaha
Admitting defeat already?
There isn't anywhere else that isn't slow as hell and you know it
>>
4+4 is slow as shit. You're probably new if you're posting this and your breaking point wasn't when people doxxed a true robot to help out Stacie and Chad.
>>
>>25326895
lol did that bald cuck delete his sad little thread after everyone made fun of him for being a fat beta loser?
>>
>>25326895

Just accept the fact that facebook and reddit have irreparably ruined the internet with normies and go back to doing what your ancestors did and isolate yourself from everybody.

It was good while it lasted boys but our internet clubhouse has been ruined by normies. Nowhere to run now.
>>
Wizardchan if youre a true fucking failure
>>
>>25327091
Nope it's dying now thankfully.
>>
File: 1448926631354.gif (993 KB, 924x507) Image search: [Google]
1448926631354.gif
993 KB, 924x507
>>25327149
Pretty much this. It was nice to have a home of my people but I'm over thinking we're welcome here among norman and his gang.
>>
File: tumblr_npevtuvMRA1qfvouao1_1280.jpg (393 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npevtuvMRA1qfvouao1_1280.jpg
393 KB, 1280x1280
>>25326951
>>25327028
>>25327091
>>25327149
>>25327183
>>25327190
this is all an adventure. one day you'll die. so fuck this place and fuck YOUUUUUUUU soulja boy tell em
>>
File: D4KwhJE.jpg (256 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
D4KwhJE.jpg
256 KB, 720x1280
Most posters on r9k are failed normies. I mean Jesus if your seriously a meet with highly autistic tendencies then go to wizchan.

"True robots", neets, and failed normies can and should live in peace here imo, given you can hold a decent conversation. What needs to be fucking thrown the fuck out are soc threads, cancerous meme threads, shitty bait, and people fishing for (you)
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.