[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Omegle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 10 herbs that heal.jpg (283 KB, 1110x800) Image search: [Google]
10 herbs that heal.jpg
283 KB, 1110x800
I was browsing through Omegle last night and among all the dicks and people who skip as soon as I come up I struck up a conversation with a drunk girl. I guess she like the way I talked or whatever 'cause she stuck around for about an hour and we chatted. She broke up with her boyfriend a couple days back. Got her to show me her ass in panties toward the end. She was 22 and pretty. She also gave me her social media information and she lives in a state close to mine. Think it could work out or is this a bad idea considering she was drunk?

Pic is not related.
>>
>>25326358

I thought I was on /b/ for a second.

You'll be lucky if she even responds to you, and she'll either feel guilty or regretful for what she did while drunk. Seems like you're a long-distance emotional tampon.

If you want a shot at meeting her, don't bring up the nudes and talk to her a couple more times before bringing up the possibility of meeting up. She sounds crazy, so expect any meetup to be really short notice.

All in all, it's not worth it but you have a slim chance of getting in her pants if your stars align again
>>
Seeing as your a robot, I would say no.
Ya, she was drunk, and it probably didnt mean much to her.this doesnt mean much, though, cause then thatll just be easy scoring at the best.
Can you handle it, do you believe you wouldn't get attached to this girl?
>>
>>25326868
I don't know if I wouldn't get attached to this girl. She seems to have her shit together (university) and has her own place.
>>25326739
Yeah, this does seem more like a thread for /b/. It does seem like she wouldn't even respond to me and considering she just broke up a couple days ago I could very well be that (long distance) emotional tampon. I'm not meeting up with anyone if it's short notice. I'm not that desperate.

Thanks for the replies robots. My position in life isn't nearly as bad or pitiful as some of the stuff I've seen on here.
>>
>>25326358
I gotta try that basil thing. Also long distance relationships never work. If youre not full on socially autistic you might be able to hook up with her once or twice though.
>>
>>25326358
desu m8, and i dont even mean this to try to bring you down, but there is a 90% chance she is not in the slightest bit interested in you after sobering up. omegle thots, especially drunk omegle thots, mean nothing. spend more time there and even the ugliest robot will have encounters like that several times a week. also you had 1 internet convo, thinking about starting a relationship with this girl in a different state is beta even by this board's standards.
>>
>>25328103
no this is def a thread for /r9k/ lol
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.