[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You ever tried telling a joke to a group of people and they just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
You ever tried telling a joke to a group of people and they just stare at you not laughing?

But then someone else can say the exact same joke and they get laughs.
>>
>>25326201
what was joke?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
Yup happens all the time at work.
The chad I work with can literally say anything, and its always well received.

Most of the time people just don't respond to what I say or give me a half chuckle.
>>
File: 1430217516032.jpg (862 KB, 1996x3000) Image search: [Google]
1430217516032.jpg
862 KB, 1996x3000
>>25326217
im gonna shoot up the school
>>
File: antonio.jpg (76 KB, 825x719) Image search: [Google]
antonio.jpg
76 KB, 825x719
>be with group of normie friends
>have a really funny joke, good timing, quick, witty
>it bombs
>say some retarded shit on instinct in response to some bullshit question
>everyone laughs
>"lol anon you're actually pretty funny when you open your mouth"
>>
>>25326201
delivery is just as if not more important than the joke itself
>>
File: 1439851998143.jpg (362 KB, 889x1478) Image search: [Google]
1439851998143.jpg
362 KB, 889x1478
>>25326659
This. My life got slightly better albeit more jaded after realizing I'm just not funny nor witty and that I should just say what comes to me instead of forcing it (people can tell the difference)
>>
Idiots. Don't tell jokes to normies. Just act overly-confident and abrasive with them, quick to the point, don't talk about anything personal or funny.
>>
That's the height of postcomedy.
They were ironically not laughing.
>>
>>25326201
It's not delivery, it's deshutthefuckup
>>
that's because they don't like you

so when you say anything it puts them in a bad mood. Because they are reminded of you.
>>
I always think of funny shit pertaining to my trivial knowledge of memes, useless facts about history, tech stuff, but can't tell it to any of my normie friends because their sense of humor revolves around the stupid shit they do at parties.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.