[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any men ever been raped by another man before? I don't mean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1450199604964.jpg (26 KB, 325x301) Image search: [Google]
1450199604964.jpg
26 KB, 325x301
Any men ever been raped by another man before? I don't mean when you were a kid, I mean a grown adult man raped by another man.

Women are constantly going on about rape, but you never hear about man-on-man rape. Does it just never happen outside of prison, or do people just want to pretend it never happens?
>>
western society doesn't give a fuck
>>
jesus christ like i saw that one part in the movie that was white supremacist forget what its called at the moment, but he gets raped in the shower that seems like the only representation in the media i can think of!
>>
>>25326124
American History X?

Yeah, male rape in film is always really over the top. See also, Pulp Fiction.
>>
>>25326056

as a gay faggot

I can't imagine why anyone would do this

unless the guy getting fucked is "ready"/planned ahead, there is a legitimate shit dick situation likely

maybe that's part of it?
>>
>>25326148
Yeah, that's what I figure. Plus straight guys are probably doubly gross because there's no expectation of receiving ass play. I know that's generally true for me desu senpai. If I dated a bitch as dirty as me, I'd leave her.

And I don't really think you could rape a guy in the mouth without a weapon, or maybe blackmail? And he'd probably be shit at it anyway, so why bother.

Maybe gay rape is rare because consensual gay sex is so abundant?
>>
>>25326056
No, because rape is a fundamentally misogynistic act. It's about men dominating and oppressing women more than sexual pleasure.
>>
>>25326207
Baitpost, but for the sake of it. Then why not just beat the shit out of them? Why involve orgasms at all?
>>
File: 1446417325183.png (821 KB, 707x1000) Image search: [Google]
1446417325183.png
821 KB, 707x1000
Just one bump.
>>
I went to a party at a rich guy's house in a major city. Million dollar artsy brick loft kind of deal. I'm not used to be around so much money, and everything seemed really friendly so I cut loose and got drunk and smoked some pot. Later I take a pill that I'm offered and next thing you know I'm in bed with the rich guy, who insisted that "I was super exhausted so I let you sleep in my bed. Lets keep it between us, though"

Pretty sure I was drugged and raped, or at least molested.

Honestly, though? I don't even give a fuck. I hated myself long before that point and I deserve every bad thing that comes my way. I wish I was dead.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.