[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Normie woes Christmas Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: 1449568276200.jpg (93 KB, 960x949) Image search: [Google]
1449568276200.jpg
93 KB, 960x949
I want to breakup with GF but Im terrified of being alone and used and I also like her family enough to not want to disapoint them.

I can't take this shit of being embarrassed and cucked in front of her family for what amounts to sex a few times a week and a girl that just shares my intrests. Let this be a warning to robots to not get attached to stupid whores. Here goes

>Have a roastie (in the I fucked alot of guys before me sence) weeb qt gf 7/10. Being a weeb she doesn't give a shit about my NEET hobbies as your "Basic" Stacy Varient. That's about it.

>Her family invites us over to spend Christmas week with them in Batton Rouge from DC.
>Decide to do a road trip since an awsome friend offered for us to spend a night at his house in Ashville NC. First time I've been to the deep south on a road trip.
>Friends parents also work at the Biltmore Mansion and gave us free tickets to see it which was pretty sweet.
>GF doesn't like the tour at all, and basiclly forced me and friend to leave 1/2 way without seeing the rest of the museam which pissed me off since it's likely the last time I will see it.
>On the way out she emotionally breaks down sobbing how she could never live in a house like that that I was torture to view something you could never have (all of my fucking wut, it's fucking museam).
>Embarrassing as fuck in front of my friend who I commend on not flipping shit (he's a beta orbiter of my GF) and trying to comfort her as I drive.
>Her excuse is PMS that's exacerbated by the arm implant birth control. Which I got for her becuase I sure as fuck don't trust her to take the pill regularly and she hates condoms.
>>
>>25326010
That is unfortunate. I doubt that posting this on r9k will net you any good advice, however.

Go live your life dude.
>>
File: 1449964347080.jpg (16 KB, 636x364) Image search: [Google]
1449964347080.jpg
16 KB, 636x364
She loses her cool once because of PMS/birth control and your immediate reaction is to contemplate breaking up with her?
gg.
>>
File: 1374461218405.gif (197 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1374461218405.gif
197 KB, 500x500
>>25326010
>arm implant birth control
Mind elaborating, OP?
>>
>>25326010
she should be someone else's problem op.
you know what to do.
>>
>>25326180
not op but it's called an implanon
you can read more about how it works here: https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/birth-control/birth-control-implant-implanon
>>
File: 1449730334654.gif (17 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1449730334654.gif
17 KB, 640x400
>>25326010
Cont
>Drive down to Louisiana is smooth and make it to Batton Rouge fine.
>Figure we go down to New Orleans since we both never been there with family and later stay just the two of us in the evening.
>It was pretty cool saw alot of the French Quarter and Burbon street for the first time.
>Stopped in on a bar playing live music and had cute girls in semi-topless corsets. GF liked the music and so did I. guy was doing a mix of jazz and covers of country and blues music, hank Williams and such.
>I got one drink since I had to drive back to Batton Rouge. GF got two local cocktails Hurricanes before I quickly left to go put more money in the parking meter. (Big mistake)
>Get back to find GF had way more drinks and is piss drunk, nig porch monkeys are already trying to take advantage of her drunkeness so we had to go. It's only 9pm too.
>GF can barely stand on her own two feet leaning on me the entire time. She wanted to see another club and so did I but was she so fucking drunk I couldn't stay and had to go.
>Starts crying in the car she only wanted to have "fun" and be a fun drunk. (I too wanted to have fun and stay longer but you can't have fun when you have a girl who can barely walk on your shoulders).
>Get back to family reunion house, parents rightfully pissed at her for coming home drunk in front of her entire extended family. I can tell mom is also pissed at me for letting her get drunk like this (how the fuck am I supposed to stop her if she has her own money to buy drinks???)
>Embarssed as fuck all, considering I like her parents and I guess they consider me the "Safe" guy for her and I feel like I failed.
>>
>>25326236
>>25326180
If you ever have a GF of FWB don't end up being a baby daddy money atm and make sure she has one. You can get them covered by insurance too?

I got my gf one mainly because I don't trust the pill and her parents basiclly caught us fucking and basiclly forced me to convince her to get it if I wanted to be with her. Also they know she can't be trusted to take the pill.
>>
>>25326257
That's pretty shitty op. I would consider dumping her. Any girl that need validation from getting piss wasted and ruining a family vacation isn't worth being friends with.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.