[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>being a musician wont get you girls >being able to cook
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 558x580) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 558x580
>being a musician wont get you girls
>being able to cook wont get you girls
>being funny wont get you girls
>being an artist wont get you girls
when did you realize this?
>>
When I was 18 and still 5'4.
22 now and haven't grown a centimeter.
>>
but wearing chad's skin just might

get to lifting
>>
>being finnish won't get you girls
Someone be my gf
>>
>>25325943

Are finnish women as terrifying as they are said?

I am Swedish and my mother outright said to me that I should not date a finn.
>>
Musician and artist do work but only if you're a star or a total loser and look the part.
>>
>>25325722
Age 12

Looks get you girls. Period.
>>
>>25325988
Why would I trust a tripfag
>>
When I come to /r9k/ and women hate threads showed me the real nature of women, I am forever indebted to this place, if it wasn't for them I would have gotten cucked by now.
>>
>>25325722
when i was like 13, but its not like im so beta that i would learn a skill JUST to attract females
>>
File: 1444590449794.jpg (60 KB, 504x336) Image search: [Google]
1444590449794.jpg
60 KB, 504x336
>got carried into the smart kid class in HS from getting in in 3rd grade
>total QT who knew I was a socially retarded
>had to chose an independent project based off our interests
>I have none
>Bullshitted cooking out of nowhere
>She perks up and seems really surprised (in a good way) - she asks if I cook
>Panic and say I was only joking
>See the interest in her eyes vanish immediately
>>
If you do art to get girls, you're not an artist.
>>
>>25325722
>being able to cook wont get you girls
I can vouch for it. It seems that the modern empowered womyn hates cooking in any form.
>>
>>25325975
No, just sluts
>>
>>25325722
Post your music, your cooking, your jokes, and your art, and we'll see if any of that has enough pussy value.
>>
The cooking one is true. I'm a pretty damn good cook and it has enough benefits to make it worth it. Never got anything but jealously from chicks when it comes to cooking. They can't cook meats without them ending up dry as fuck.
>>
>>25325722
I haven't realized it yet. Call me crazy boys, but I'm holding out hope.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.