[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if the problem isn't me, but it's that every girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: Consider the following.jpg (109 KB, 569x428) Image search: [Google]
Consider the following.jpg
109 KB, 569x428
What if the problem isn't me, but it's that every girl in my hometown is either too good for me and taken or a total loser and not good enough for me?
>>
The fist mistake is thinking that you're too good for something or someone, that's an immature outlook of a narcissist.
Like, I'm choosing to be an ass when I am, and I know well that the consequence is that I'll be miserable and alone, but I'm aware of that and not putting myself above other people who are just doing their own thing.

Try chilling out and relaxing yourself around people if you really want to make it anywhere with others
>>
>>25325569
The fact of the matter is that you're alone, that's the only thing we know about you right now, but that speaks volumes as to what kind of person you may be.
>>
File: Landwhale.jpg (23 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
Landwhale.jpg
23 KB, 300x200
>>25325685
>The fist mistake is thinking that you're too good for something or someone, that's an immature outlook of a narcissist.

Why you always lyin'...
>>
File: ayee.jpg (60 KB, 565x410) Image search: [Google]
ayee.jpg
60 KB, 565x410
>>25325730
I don't know teh truth, I just make some guesses until things stick
>>
>>25325685
This
>>25325713
And this

Also your on 4cban posting on r9k your not better than anyone. Kidding aside, judging if someone is better or worse than you is like trying to come up with a scale for what music genres are objectively better than others.
>>
>>25327165
While you can't make a scale of when something is objectively better than another overall, you certainly can make a scale for yourself based on your tastes and what you want. You guys are going ballistic on me here, I'm real sorry I don't want a party girl who drinks and does coke in the back of a Walmart parking lot or cries over her Hotpocket while watching anime. You guys might be into that, but I think you've got the wrong guy here.
>>
>>25327340
Yeah I see your point, and its valid. Many people on r9k appear to be a the types to label someone trash at surface level. Without even thinking how vastly people differ at any given random moment.
>>
>>25325569
>grew up in a small town
>would love to move back, but as a single man I'm not content with that romantic pool
>>basically, either content myself with 'dating' the same sluts my HS buddies have been taking turns fucking for almost a decade, or drive 35 miles for an overpriced meal and "lol I just don't think we're compatible but thanks for the lobster xddddd"

If you really do mean "town," you might be in that boat. Or, you might be an underage faggot who's just Elliot-tier and refuses to settle for any but the most beautiful and popular women. Try moving to the city. I know people whose 'game,' to use the language of the urban youth, made considerable strides upon moving to larger population centers.
>>
>>25325685
>narcissism
>bad
>>
File: Tips.gif (2 MB, 335x237) Image search: [Google]
Tips.gif
2 MB, 335x237
>>25327510
Well then you're alright in my book, anon
>>25327625
I guess maybe this, I'll just see what time has to offer for me down the road
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.