[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
its almost the new year why haven't you killed yourself yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: suicide.jpg (64 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
suicide.jpg
64 KB, 1440x900
its almost the new year why haven't you killed yourself yet?
>>
my family mostly desu
>>
Not gonna die a virgin.
>>
Because I want to be happy more then I want to die. Unfortunately the "dying" part is catching up, I'd say i got couple years left.
>>
>>25325557
why is he dripping blood
>>
I found friends.
>>
>>25326639
Probably used the robin Williams method
>>
>>25325557
I need someone to loan me some money to get out of the states.
Well not loan, obvs I won't be able to pay it back. But still.
>>
>>25325557
it's my new year's resolution
>>
My new year resolution is that if I don't find something to be happy about by the end of the year I will end it all
>>
Don't want to hurt the people that care about me, it's that simple. I have to strive for excellence simply so they don't have to see me in pitiable condition.

The real question is why haven't YOU killed yourself yet?
>>
>>25325557
Because I realized I'm a great person.
>>
>you missed the Christmas train
>it's another year of suffering until you get the chance again
>>
>>25326874
You'll never achieve anything with such a shitty source of determination. You have to want things for yourself to do them for yourself.
>>
File: rust.jpg (416 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
rust.jpg
416 KB, 1280x720
Im a pussy and dont have the balls to do it.

Condemned to being a lazy miserable idiot, and cant even be a cool misanthrope like Rust here.
>>
I actually have an opportunity to kill myself new years because maybe possibly I'll have the house to myself. I have a rope and the perfect spot to suspend myself from.
>>
Why would I? The ride haven't seen at least half of the ride yet, haven't experienced many things. I will likely never experience these things but it's the little things on the ride that keeps me sitting.
>>
>>25327058
I hold self sacrifice above self interest, there's nothing wrong with having values. It doesn't really matter where the determination comes from as long as you have it, no? Too bad I don't.

Being sacrificed is the highest honor
>>
I failed at cutting my onneftions to people. When the perfect moment to fuck everything up and sow hatred arose, I always wussed out and was nice. Now I'm further from death than I was this time last year. More bonds, commitments. When will I have peace robots?
>>
>>25327319
>I hold self sacrifice above self interest

Give me all of your money.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.