[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I went to see this movie with my lady friend today. It was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (773 KB, 1592x2487) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
773 KB, 1592x2487
So I went to see this movie with my lady friend today. It was complete shit, but the plot was fascinating.

>beta cuck (Brad) marries a single mother who got pumped and dumped by Chad (Mark
Wahlberg)
>Brad desperately tries to get the kids to see him as their real father, even though they pretty much despise him
>one day, to the kids' delight, bad boy Chad shows back up
>Chad ends up emotionally cucking Brad, though he never has sex with with Brad's wife
>the wife kicks Brad out of the house after he gets drunk and makes a fool of himself at a basketball game
>Chad suddenly has to assume the fatherly role now that Brad is gone
>Chad realizes he can't handle the responsibility of being a dad and skips out of town again
>the wife takes back her betabux husband, and Chad ends up moving across the street and marrying a single mother himself, whose ex (played by John Cena) is an even bigger Chad than he is

I was absolutely blown away watching this movie. It was as naked an attempt at glorifying cuckoldry as I've ever seen from Hollywood.
>>
VIETNAM
>>
>>25325396
Welp, you paid to watch it, didn't you?
>>
FUCKING

BLOX
>>
This has pirate me written all over it. Or at least wait for netflix.
>>
>>25325468
IT AINT ME FUCKING SHITS
>>
It was a male harem and you know it.
>>
JOHN CENA (doo doo doo doooo)
>>
>>25325396
hahaha, his little manlet feet are hovering
>>
>lady friend
REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
is it worth going to the cinema to see?
can either see sisters, this or in the heart of the sea
>>
>>25325776
I wouldn't waste your money on this. It's not really funny at all.

In the Heart of the Sea looks interesting. Hasn't gotten great reviews though.
>>
>almost 2016
>paying to see shitty Cucklywood movies
costanza.jpg.png.killyourself
>>
Whoa, John cena is in it? They didn't show him at all in the commercials
>>
>>25325396
lol did they try to make manlet whalburg seem almost as tall as will ferell?
>>
File: 1451299208014.png (35 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1451299208014.png
35 KB, 499x499
We memed cuck into existence, the use of cuck got so main stream they made a movie about it satirically.
>>
File: 1442598772560.png (29 KB, 103x119) Image search: [Google]
1442598772560.png
29 KB, 103x119
>>25325396
>Chad ends up moving across the street and marrying a single mother himself, whose ex (played by John Cena) is an even bigger Chad than he is

Lel, it's like the fish scene in phantom menace but with Chads
>>
I don't get you guys, if you're so invested in this Chads keking you and being beta providers, why not just either never settle down, or just treat girls like shit and go from one to the next all the time?
>>
Such a meme movie.
>Cucking
>John Cena
>Vietnam Fucking Shits
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.