[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are there no women who just want to stay inside with their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: 1411864381317.png (225 KB, 478x556) Image search: [Google]
1411864381317.png
225 KB, 478x556
Why are there no women who just want to stay inside with their boyfriends?

Every woman is always trying to keep up social status and appearances. Why is there no one who just wants to be a loser with me? We can be losers together.
>>
>tfw no NEET girl that lives alone in a smallish apartment that wants a live in NEET boyfriend

We could be horrible pieces of shit together, funposting, playing vidya, watching bullcrap, and being affectionate.
>>
Kek I fucking hate this. I know my sister is a lazy blob who likes to sit around and watch tv and I'm the same. Can I trade her with some other person's sister so we can both have gfs?

She's thin btw, that's why it's bullshit.
>>
>>25325173

i would make this trade in a second if i had a sister.

i don't understand why girls are such social butterflies either. even the ones that are self-professed introverts and say on their dating profiile that "on a typical friday night" i'm hanging out at home reading a book or watching a movie are really lying and they're actually most likely out with their stupid girlfriends trying to find chad yet again.

i would give my left nut to find a cool, reasonably attractive girl who is ok with the fact that i hate going out and understands that social anxiety is a real thing.
>>
other hot girls wouldn't let a fellow hot girl live like that
>>
>>25325261
she doesn't have to be hot

i'm not hot
>>
I wish I could have friends and a social life. Nerdy white men are some of the most boring people on the planet and I don't really enjoy being associated with them.
But I'm 24 so I'm probably doomed to be a female neet for life.
>>
>>25325250

I really resent that my sister is quite similar to the kind of girl I would want as a gf. I mean she's not shy and introverted. In fact she's sort of way too opinionated and kind of overbearing a lot of the time. So yeah, not that similar I guess.

But she doesn't seem to like going out and doing anything and prefers to stay in and cook and watch tv and stuff. I mean she hates video games and her interests are sort of boring, but still. She is thin and not dumb.

My advice is to try to find girls with slightly messed up childhoods but who are also smart. I guess that's kind of the jackpot really, because they hate really Chaddy Chads for being dumb, and they have low-ish confidence so they're no out all the time at clubs. Her bf was definitely many time more socially well-adjusted and "cool" than r9k though.
>>
>>25325387
What makes you any more interesting?
>>
That would get very boring, very fast.

Plus, women that like to stay inside and do NEET stuff are usually fairly crazy.
>>
an outgoing woman will save you from your hikikomori ways

a hiki woman will reinforce your shit behavior
>>
>>25326006
How am i supposed to get an outgoing gf as a khhv hikki?

checkmate normies
>>
>>25326027
How are you supposed to get ANY gf as a hiki?
>>
>>25325387
that's a year from christmas cake

go out to a bar, I'm sure an exciting male will fuck you
>>
>>25325965
>That would get very boring, very fast.

Why? If that's all you did anyway why would having someone else do it with you make it any worse?
>>
>>25326094
It's all I do, and it's boring. Having someone to do it with would make it less boring for maybe a month and then it falls right back into shitty routine.
>>
I don't blame them, I'd much rather be out with people than sat here shitposting a Bhutanese upholstery forum.
>>
I would love a woman like this. But only if she's into trying new things occasionally like going out for long walks and daytrips, experimenting with new recipes, playing board games, sexual experiments, messing around with robotics and mini computers and shit.
There's a lot one can do at home that isnt just vegging out infront of a TV watching Netflix and playing videogames. I love doing that. Especially after a long shitty day of work, but having a partner that would mutually invest their resources into messing around with other cool shit would be neat. I don't want kids yet when theres so much I want to try first. Someone who encourages that would be fantastic.
>>
Had this for a short while, I met her online. I saw too much of myself in her. She was even more apathetic than I was. Wasn't up for doing anything new, just did the stuff she liked and wasn't up for being adventurous. I had to cut it off.
>>
>>25324988
Because every woman only cares about social status.
>>
>>25324988
There's two types of women. Extroverts and mentally ill.
>>
>>25325387
>does nothing but what they enjoy without giving a damn about anyone elses opinion
>some of the most boring people on the planet
>Doing your best to racebait

Enjoy your (you), roastie bitch.
>>
>>25325250
Because they have a vagina, and they are constantly reinforced that they are special because men pretend like what they say is interesting to get in their pants.

Once your her boyfriend your not going to provide that kind of attention 24/7 unless you fall for the "treat her like a princess" meme, so naturally she wants to go out.
>>
They exist, but they're irritable roasties.
>>
>>25325387
i wonder why you think nerdy white men are the most boring people on the planet
>>
>>25326629
because it's the primary /r9k/ demographic and they're baiting for (You)s
>>
>>25326400
I don't mind mentally ill. But mostly because I'm most likely a bit mentally ill myself and lived with someone with a serious mental illness all my life. (Younger brother is fairly mid functioning autist. Functional enough to do things by himself in his routines but vulnerable enough to basically be a large child to keep an eye on. I do a few sessions a week with him to develop his capabilities and understanding which helps since the government wouldn't bother with it. I'm kind of his third parent)
As long as its fairly mild its manageable. My depression and occasional anxiety doesn't stop me from working and doing stuff. I kind of expect the same from the other half at least.
A bit of clingyness and apathy for example I can deal with since I'd probably be the same.
As long as she is open to talking things through and doesnt go fullblown crazy on my ass it would all be OK.
I avoid most women usually because a lot don't understand what my life is all about. A normie wouldn't get the attachment and protectiveness I have to my brother for instance.
>>
Life would be easier if I was gay.
>>
>>25325173
tfw no sis to trade
>>
File: 1443685158214.jpg (24 KB, 498x418) Image search: [Google]
1443685158214.jpg
24 KB, 498x418
I know of girls like this.

They're disgusting. I mean literally filthy and gross.

If you are too I guess it doesn't matter.
>>
>>25327203
But why? I'm a NEET and I still shower daily and wear deodorant and stuff.

How are people not disgusted by their own stink
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.