[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/good feels/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Fuckyea.jpg (70 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
Fuckyea.jpg
70 KB, 400x388
Lets have some good feels /r9k/
>tfw stacy in my town died in a horrific car accident
Its been a year since she died so people are talking about it again and I havent been this happy in months. I never understood how someones death could make a person happen until she died.
Heres a link to the news story, Ill post her facebook right now

http://www.keyt.com/news/santa-maria-woman-killed-in-suspected-dui-crash/30452478
>>
File: 1430619121830.gif (89 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1430619121830.gif
89 KB, 600x450
>feeling good because some girl you never even spoke to died a year ago

What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>25324812
fuck off normalfag

Go to Reddit for a hugbox
>>
>>25324851
>implying this isn't a hug box for fuck ups
>>
ashley.kerr.503?fref=ts

this is her facebook
>>
I'm okay with this desu ne.
>>
>>25324812
You've never felt good when someone dies? You must have had a very sheltered life.
>>
>>25324876
>former model
And nothing of value was lost
>>
>>25324876
She was pretty hot desu senpai
>>
was she actively mean to you or is it just jealousy?
>>
>>25324876
how in the fuck is this girl considered a stacy? jesus fuck do you people really think any girl that isn't a she-blob is a stacy now?
>>
>>25325221
Being a stacy or a chad is more of a lifestyle anon
>>
>>25324779
These 'stories' make me more angry than anything, because if it wasn't Stacy, it wouldn't be mentioned at all.
>>
>tfw a gril you know just snapchatted you a picture of her covered in glitter in a bra grabbing her tit
>it's not on her story
????
>>
>>25326340
Go on...
This is apparently not an Original comment
>>
>>25326646
>>25326669
Woops, wrong thread

Yeah, the girl on snapchat I knew from school a couple years ago, idk why she sent it to me desu
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.