[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tfw acne Why the fuck are we here? Just to suffer?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: noose.jpg (25 KB, 1200x878) Image search: [Google]
noose.jpg
25 KB, 1200x878
Tfw acne
Why the fuck are we here? Just to suffer?
>>
if you arent a poorfag go to a derm and they will prescribe u some shit

started doxycycline, aczone, and adapalene today and its already 1/2 gone
>>
>>25324808
>tfw no treatments for backne when I had mine
>now I have a mess of scars and shit all over
>I can never get a tattoo because of all the lumps and scars
>can't take my shirt off because it's really fucking gross
>only elective cosmetic surgery can fix this now
fuck my life, I was born too soon
>>
Try cutting certain things out of your diet to test if anything is causing your acne. I thought this was nonsense at first, but when I stopped eating dairy my acne went away almost completely after a week. It's not the same for everyone, it could be wheat, dairy, anything really. Plus it's not like you have to completely remove it from your diet. I still drink milk a few times a week and my acne is gone as long as I maintain good hygiene.
>>
>>25324808
In one day bro?
>>
File: enough.jpg (15 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
15 KB, 316x202
>tfw phimosis
Yes we are here to suffer.
>>
>>25325078
in one day.

doxycycline has some reported side effects like brain swelling, vomiting, nausea, and headaches, but I'm lucky and have gotten NONE of those after 10 hours. time will tell but i feel great.
>>
>>25325009
Tfw vegan
I'm trying to cut out sugar though and I'll try wheat thanks for the suggestion
>>
>>25324523
what is your routine?
>>
>>25324523
Doctors can prescribe pills for you to take if it's bad enough.
There is no excuse for your ugliness.
>>
>>25325197
I'm gonna make an appointment soon
What was your breaking point?
>>
>21 and no longer have acne
>still a recluse but at least don't have to see disgusting red bumps above my lip in the mirror anymore
Feels alright man. Acne is the worst. Ugly manlets are invisible, but acne makes you physically repulsive.
>>
>>25325260
I had a moderate case of acne with 2-3 painful cysts at any given moment with papules and some pustules around my mouth, all of which gave the area around my mouth a really red and irritated color. the first thing i did prior to the derm was doing absolutely nothing to my face except letting water go over it in the shower (cold water) and not touching it for a week. my face calmed down and then the derm gave me my prescriptions. in a few weeks or so my acne is supposed to worsen and then fully clear.

keep in mind that antibiotics are sometimes a temporary solution, and that your acne may very well return after your round of antibiotics.

any more questions?
>>
>>25325241
Am
Water
Clinique moisturizer

Pm
a glycolic cleanser
Clinique moisturiser

And of course all the change pillow case memes
>>
>>25325442
so... you're not using any actual treatment other than the glycolic cleanser?
>>
>>25325498
It's better this way bro
Any of that shit makes my skin really dry then really oily
You make a good point though
I'll probably start using benzoyl peroxide again

What do you do?
>>
>>25325145
Fuck dude
At least strangers can't immediately see you have it though
>>
>>25325346
No, thanks
Good luck with the treatment
>>
File: 1429832826383.jpg (27 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
1429832826383.jpg
27 KB, 472x472
>tfw acne
>tfw phimosis
>tfw gyno
>>
I used to be in the same boat OP. Recently I started drinking camomile tea. I've noticed that since then my acne has disappeared. I have searched medical literature for an explanation but found no clear explanation. Here is what I know:

>Camomile contains a few strongly anti inflammatory compounds
>Apigenin, a compound in camomile thins your blood
>Apigenin also acts on GABA receptors and helps you sleep (why the tea can make you feel sleepy)
>Apgenin is an aromatase inhibitor, it prevents other hormones from being converted to estrogen

Camomile tea is very cheap, widely available and studies indicate other possible beneficial effects. Please try it out save yourself from horrible scarring like myself.

Pic related is what I have, 2 teabags per day. I don't recommend more than this since it has given me headaches at 4 teabags per day. The half life of Apigenin is like 90 hours, so it might be a good idea to also have some days off or stop drinking it for a few days every week.
>>
here is the picture, woops
>>
Try using hibeclens on it.
>>
>>25324523
>be 25
>had mild/moderate acne sine 19
>finally got on accutane
>3 months into the treatment, its doing wonders
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.