[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just spent the last hour pretending to be a cute young bi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Don't know what to feel.jpg (49 KB, 500x419) Image search: [Google]
Don't know what to feel.jpg
49 KB, 500x419
So I just spent the last hour pretending to be a cute young bi girl and cyber sexing with a 40 year old bi woman on okcupid.

Lads...lads it wasn't supposed to be this way. I'm 28 and I should have a gf and maybe thinking of settling down. Instead I'm a 28 year old kv who tricked a middle aged women into having cyber sex.

Anyone else hit a point where they realized their life had spiraled out of control?

Also
>it was incredibly hot and I'll probably do it again tomorrow night
>>
>>25324291
>tfw when you are trans and have been pretending to be a real girl on different chatrooms and omegle for over 8 years

Just

There is no recovering from this
>>
My life spiraled into nothingness.
>>
>>25324291
You may think you're worthless scum, and you are, but married people do shit like this too.
>>
>tfw never should have made my MMO character a girl when I was 12

where it all began
>>
>>25324454
What happened? fuck off with originality
>>
>>25324414
Just feel weird m8. The fantasies involved her husband too.
>>
>implying shes a 40 year old bi
>>
Just do what makes you happy.
If you like doing that stuff is fine. Some people like to kill and rape, you just like to pretend you are a girl to have cyber sex with gay people.

And I respect you for it
>>
>>25324865
Most likely this, you just spent time having cyber sex with some 40 year old man
>>
>>25325076
That thought did occur to me more than once. What an age to live in.
>>
>>25324291
>middle aged women into having cyber sex.
"women"
Being this fucking gullible.
>>
>>25324291
Now I'm talking to girl about how confused we are about our sexuality. Fuck I'm lonely.If I was a girl it would so easy to get sex and make friends.
>>
>>25325514
is she cute senpai?
>>
>>25324563
If I were to guess, he saw how the other side was treated and liked it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.