[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've just got back from my first consultation appointment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: subway.jpg (97 KB, 796x530) Image search: [Google]
subway.jpg
97 KB, 796x530
I've just got back from my first consultation appointment with a qualified sandwich artist down at the subway office.

We talked for a while about standard sandwich archetypes and started to design the basic structure of my sandwich, then we talked for a while about which flavour palettes I would be interested in exploring.

As we left it the professional sandwich artist is going through a few different combinations of ingredient she thinks would match my taste to show me at our follow up appointment so we can hash out the final design for my sandwich.

Tell me about some of the design's you're personal artist has come up with just for you robots
>>
>>25323834
I got a spicey italian sub last night at the mall. It was pretty lame i wish i had gotten their cheap as hell pizza
>>
File: 1407780366616.jpg (14 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
1407780366616.jpg
14 KB, 228x221
>>25323834
>tfw 18 and cant go to subway because its full of people working there who i went to high school with
>>
>>25323969
If you are 18 and they are the same age as you how could they have managed to complete a degree in sandwich architecture already?
>>
>>25323834
Subway Club on Honey Oat. Provolone. Toasted.

No mayo, just creamy sriracha and a little mustard (standard yellow).

Spinach (healthy), cucumbers, yellow pepper, jalapenos, olives, red onion, pickles, tomatoes, umh excuse me just a little more jalapenos thanks.

Oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.

Make my own Arnold Palmer and either get meme lays or Vicky's Salt and Vinn chips.
>>
>sandwich completely designed in just two client meetings

That's gonna be one shitty sandwich op
>>
File: Webcam-1451357534.png (374 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Webcam-1451357534.png
374 KB, 640x360
why aren't you eating rite?
>>
File: 25788845.png (155 KB, 240x236) Image search: [Google]
25788845.png
155 KB, 240x236
>>25323834
>mfw i just found out they are actually called sandwich artists
>>
>>25323834
>TFW social anxiety is so great that one actually avoids eating out.
>TFW if when ordering out, one stares deeply into the floor and gives one word responses.
>>
>>25323834
>not going to firehouse instead

It's like you enjoy shit food.
>>
>>25323834
>I've just got back from my first consultation appointment with a qualified sandwich artist down at the subway office.
>We talked for a while about standard sandwich archetypes and started to design the basic structure of my sandwich, then we talked for a while about which flavour palettes I would be interested in exploring.
>As we left it the professional sandwich artist is going through a few different combinations of ingredient she thinks would match my taste to show me at our follow up appointment so we can hash out the final design for my sandwich.
>Tell me about some of the design's you're personal artist has come up with just for you robots

Fucking laughed out loud. Good one, anon, very good.
>>
is this subway NEET meme a clever shill?
>>
>>25325598
>brief social interaction with a sub-servant woman that makes you a sammich

they don't need to shill
>>
>>25323834
Woah, bro, you didn't mention the trademark. You might get sued.
>>
>>25325453

>paying triple what you'd pay at subway, where there are tenured qualified sandwich artists, to eat flavorless pig slop on cardboard (made by some teenage stacy of course, hope you like the taste of chad's cum)
>>
>>25325928
Every time I go to firehouse it's great, and every time I go to subway it's mediocre shit that I could make at home. Don't get the appeal desu.
>>
>>25325967

>can't appreciate the finer flavors of a well crafted sandwich
>much like an unintelligent fag who can't appreciate fine art
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.