[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /r9k/, I'm thinking about hiring a prostitute with my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 442_1000.jpg (115 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
442_1000.jpg
115 KB, 600x900
Hey /r9k/, I'm thinking about hiring a prostitute with my Christmas money and I need advice.

First I need a decent site to use, I live in Greater Manchester, UK and I need a safe place to find a good in-call.

Second of all, is it worth it considering the legal repercussions?

And third of all, how much risk am I taking in the way of STD's and STI's? I want to give and receive oral without protection but I'm not gonna be pleased about getting oral herpes. And I know this is stupid, but I wanna maybe go bareback, feel free to tell me how stupid I am on that one.
>>
>>25323613
Do not, for the love of god, eat a hooker out anon
>>
>>25324319
This, even if it looks clean, don't do it

>>25323613
Use condom, even if she doesn't care or tells you to not to use.

Use your brain, not your dick.
>>
>>25323613
dont do it

you wont get hard, it will be a waste
>>
>legal repercussions

Dude, prostitution is legal in the UK; what repercussions? This isn't the US.
>>
dont do it man. youll regret spending the money after it. imagine going for a nice meal in a fancy restaurant, and all the weed you could buy instead.
>>25324319
why?
>>
>>25324423
I used to get hookers until i had this realization, and that some whore had my money instead.

too bad you don't have latinas, best one i ever had was for 60 dollars, a 10/10 rode me, never found one that good that cheap since, it was pretty great
>>
>>25324380

>Use your brain, not your dick.

He wants to get a prostitute. I think he's way past the point of using his brain.
>>
Use a condom OP don't be a retard.
Don't fall for the "i want to make her enjoy it too" meme, they are working, it;s their job, it's just a slut, don't eat her out op. Let me repeat that for you: DO NOT EAT HER OUT!

Also wear a fucking condom.
>>
>>25324402
What makes you think that, anon?

>>25324642
>>25324380
>>25324319

I'm guessing there's a very high risk of STI's there? Fuck. How am I letting her suck my dick though?
>>
>>25325353

It isn't about the risk of STI's, it's the fact it's a well used whores rancid fuck hole and you shouldn't eat pussy that has very recently had multiple other cocks in it.

Find a cheap and cheerful suburban brothel and go there.
>>
>>25323613
Go to ECCIE.NET.
Find your area. Search for reviews on local prostitutes - you can get prices, comments on looks, attitude, services offered, etc. Don't listen to the haters. Whores are a lot of fun. You pay one way or the other, no matter how you get pussy. Prostitutes are cheaper than wives.
>>
>>25325505
Gee thanks for the spyware anon :^D
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.