[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who of you lonely NEET virgins would like to go to war with me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: theraddestarmourthereis.jpg (34 KB, 319x417) Image search: [Google]
theraddestarmourthereis.jpg
34 KB, 319x417
Who of you lonely NEET virgins would like to go to war with me

Society has not treated us kindly, I am assuming we are all robots and failed normies here. We have no meaning in life, but fear not friends because we shall have it in death.

I say we sell of everything we own and ship out to war. If we all sell our apartments and houses we could spend the money on military gear, weapons and armour/outfit off our own choosing. This means you can look however you want while you slay your enemies. I will be dressed in pick related whilst i mow down my enemies with a mg-42. It will be like a lajv, but real. This is will be your only chance to be the hero of that animu you have been dreaming about for ages. So what are you waiting for sempai

Our enemies will be decided in a democratically manner. When we have assembled all our troops i say we simply vote. The highest voted option will be our enemy, for instance isis or al-Shabaab.

Remember fellow bot alone we stand weak, but together we stand not as weak as we stand alone.

ALL HAILL THE BOTS !!!!
>>
You have not thought this all the way through
>>
>>25323527
please tell me what parts you are concerned about? I think this plan is waterproof
>>
File: Koala.jpg (763 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Koala.jpg
763 KB, 1024x768
Yeaaa I don't know.
>>
That army of sheep led by a lion analogy works. Make a giant wall of robots. They don't have to be able to fight, just absorb bullets.
>>
File: 1441552586591.jpg (43 KB, 960x541) Image search: [Google]
1441552586591.jpg
43 KB, 960x541
Have any of you bots every set virginity deadlines?

Like "If I don't lose my virginity by 25, I'll an hero" or something along those lines? I've done it like 3 times, but I keep reaching my birthday and moving the deadline later in life...
>>
>>25324468
that sounds retarded as fuck. dont play the normies games. it dosent matter
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.