[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>literally a movie about a black guy looking for a gold digger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
>literally a movie about a black guy looking for a gold digger opportunity and a black woman that trades her body for money

>people are mad because "muh melanin"

>the conclusion is that the black guy reforms himself and dedicates himself to supporting and marrying a woman and then getting a job

Are you fucking serious
>>
>>25323165
I didn't see it, but desu I should have. Disney doesn't produce enough traditional animation these days, and ever since they gave the bid for animating the Frozen movie from the traditional animation department to the 3D department, it seems like the 3D trend isn't gonna slow down.
>>
>>25323226
Or they make live action stuff. It's fine that Disney does this, and they've always had live action films, but now they're just remaking serious, live action versions of old films like Snow White and Alice in Wonderland. They're making a live action Jungle Book now too.

To be honest, I haven't seen any of these live action remakes, so I don't know if they're any good, but it just seems lazy to me.
>>
>>25323450
you would think they might build in some quality after star wars $$$$
>>
>>25323501
I wish... They're just looking for stuff they know will draw an audience. It's too risky to try a novel story, better just rehash shit that people already like. I can't really blame/be mad at DIsney for doing this since every major film studio basically does this (is afraid to take risks).

Pixar gets away with it though because they have a reputation for making quality, novel stories. So basically, people will go see a Pixar movie just because it's Pixar, even if it's a new story/idea that wasn't adapted from a book or something else.
>>
>>25323804
;______: lame diz
>>
>disney disney disney disney

it's not a disney film
>>
>>25324908
yes it is you diptard fampai
>>
He wasnt black he was non descript middle eastern
>>
>>25325539
>prince naveen

>of mandalaria

>has french accent

>not central/east african

You are dumber than /int/
>>
>>25325565
I'll accept that, I'll admit I don't actually remember to much about him besides how he talked and always figured he was just middle eastern
>>
>>25326005

why would they make him middle eastern?

Its probably because he looked like black aladdin.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.