[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I love being American!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: ggallin.jpg (29 KB, 300x421) Image search: [Google]
ggallin.jpg
29 KB, 300x421
I use the bank to pay for a $200,000 house at 3% even though I know I can't pay for the house. So I live there as long as I can. Then I rack up legal fees, while extending my stay, for both myself and the bank; driving myself further into debt. The bank eventually wins and sell the house at auction for $50,000. They just lost $150,000 plus legal and auction fees because FUCK THEM I'M AMERICAN!!! Now I'm homeless, can't eat and am still in all kinds of debt. I file for bankruptcy and get it. I'm doin the Trump Plaza Shuffle!!! Now I'm still fucked but not in debt. Need money so I go to school and take out loans at 10%. Graduate and can't get a job that pays enough to pay off my student loans so I go into a Income Based Repayment Plan. Takes 3x as long to pay off my student loan but I can't afford to do it faster. My employer where I make $7.50/hr scrubbing toilets, Trump Taj Mahal, filed for bankruptcy and I lost my job. Student loan officer tells me I don't have to pay till I get another job and gets a promotion because I'm still getting charged 10% interest. Trump gets elected President and Corporate Welfare doubles in addition to tax cuts across the board for all corporations. While male now cheapest form of labor and the only job available is hunting non-whites for deportation @$2/hr. Federal government gets rid of social welfare to pay for witch hunt. Fuck it, at least I make $78 gross per week. I look forward to a repeal of the law that says full time employees must be given benefits. American debt sky rockets and Trump goes to the U.N. to file for bankruptcy. Gets laughed out of the room. The next day China declares war. Draft starts. Finally I can get some food from the military. Show up to boot camp. Social welfare has been done away with and there is a rule in the draft that the top 25% don't get drafted. U.S. Army looks like Auschwitz. The jews not the guards.
>>
>>25323034

i've actually never seen this pasta before....

it's quite good.

8.7/10.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.