[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Day in the life of Chad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: cool.jpg (14 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
cool.jpg
14 KB, 400x400
Fellow robots and cyborgs, I have managed to infiltrate a chad lair and can provide a rare insight into the average daily chad life.

>~1000 Chad rises from his slumber and goes for a run
>~1100 Chad returns from first round of exercise, showers, eats breakfast (massive omelette, green tea), watches tv shows/movies while laying on the couch and texting people, I assume stacies
>~1400 after doing nothing for several hours Chad stirs again, consuming his pre-workout then heading to the gym
>~1500 Chad returns from the second round of exercise, cooks a huge meal of brown rice, chicken and veggies.
>~1600 Chad showers, gets ready to ride his fancy motorbike to his job as a bar tender at a trendy inner city venue
>~0000 chad returns home, showers again and sleeps

Notes:
When not working on evenings Chad always has a Stacy to entertain him, more often than not going out to another trendy bar for hours then returning home with said stacy to fuck.

Chad is very clean and tidy, he is a REALLY nice guy, never mean, always happy and helpful, very funny. He makes huge amounts of effort.

Over the coming weeks and months I will be documenting the Chad further in an effort to answer some of lifes biggest questions, like:
>tfw no gf
>why even live
>NEET v WakeCuck
>>
STOP SPYING ON ME STEVE
>>
we'll be waiting for future updates
>>
>>25322910
>>why even live
CHAD is unaware of the grievances of lesser beings
>NEET v Wagecuck
CHAD enjoys his job and reaches self-fullfilment very early
>>
>>25323524
thanks anon, i have a feeling we're going to learn a lot studying the chad in its native habitat.
>>
Question OP, how did you get into the Chad habitat? I would assume it is naturally repulsive to all foreign species
>>
>>25324125
>had to move city because reasons
>chad was offering a room for good rent near train station
>now live with 27yo chad
>>
>>tfw no gf
Of course I'm not completely sure, but I think it's a mixture of
>unattractiveness (not necessarily due to looks, but also being unconfident as it seems to turn women off)
>being thin skinned and fearful of/ not good at dealing with rejection
>attitudes we hold towards women, I'm talking unconsciously so if you had a single mother you probably give them a certain amount of respect which they actually find unattractive
and most importantly
>the fact that a large amount of us (me included) have never actually asked a girl out before
>>
>>25324191
Does the Chad regularly receive visits from other Chads? Have you gotten close enough to witness how Chad entices a Stacy? Do you feel yourself abosorbing more and more of his Chad traits?
>>
>>25324282
will ask chad how to get stacies and report back

assume it will be something along the
>bee yourself meme
>just go up and say hi 11/10
>>
>>25324354
>Does the Chad regularly receive visits from other Chads?

not often, he meets other chads at the gym or the climbing gym or at the fancy bars. the other chads are really nice as well when i've run into them

>Have you gotten close enough to witness how Chad entices a Stacy?
he is naturally very charming and funny, he is also very buff. he meets all of them during his bartending shifts with a variation of the same line "we should go for a drink sometime when i'm not working! :)"

>Do you feel yourself abosorbing more and more of his Chad traits?
with out a doubt. i'm eating much better food and have steadily become more active.
>>
>>25322910
Go full Elliot on him OP
>>
>>25324718
no way anon, the information gained through studying the chad will be my chance at gf and normiedom
>>
File: hgh.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
hgh.png
1 MB, 1280x720
Definitely following this. Keep posting updates OP
>>
>>25322910
>three showers a day
Drought conditions, just doesn't matter to these wastes of space
>>
>>25325006
>assuming op lives where you do
>>
>>25324282
>the fact that a large amount of us (me included) have never actually asked a girl out before
I'm glad this isn't me, but let me tell you: if you can't fix your emotional problems, nothing will matter. I'm sure most here can get a girl to go on a date with them if they tried. Maybe two dates. Maybe start up a relationship. But if you stay in your robot/cyborg ways, it'll never last. Take it from someone who knows.
>>
>>25325031
Three showers a day correlates to some of the shit I hear from alpha males in my area. So self-indulgent, it literally hurts everyone else.
>>
>>25324282
I asked a girl out once. It was terrible
>>
>>25324553
Are you experiencing attraction to Chad? Can Chad maintain an interesting discusion?

What are the main differences between Chad and yourself?
>>
>>25325417
>>25325196
>>25324366

OP here, asked Chad how he meets Stacies.

>be attractive, put obvious effort into your physical appearance, both body and clothing.
>be happy and funny, don't make jokes at other peoples expense
>start with small talk, if going well end conversation with some excuse and try and get number some how, he used the example "oh sorry *name* I have to get going for *reason* but if you'd like we can go for a drink some time?"
>text a few days later, stay happy and funny
>if still going well, make plans to go for a drink
>let booze do the rest

What I gathered is that these situations are pretty much two people that have found each other attractive on a purely physical level. A lot of mutual interest going on. Probably not very useful for us robots but there is a good starting point.
>>
Keep us posted OP.
>>
>>25325470
>Are you experiencing attraction to Chad?

Attraction isn't the word, more surprise and interest. I expected him to be like the Chad meme.

>Can Chad maintain an interesting discusion?
Easily. Manages to convey genuine interest.

>What are the main differences between Chad and yourself?
I'm a chubby manlette that is quite timid and shy around people I don't know, especially girls. He is like 6'4 and buff, easily able to talk to anyone and very friendly.

I'm into the classic robot things, vidya, anime, hiding inside. He is always active and likes the classic normie things.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-24-13-58-23.png (276 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-24-13-58-23.png
276 KB, 1080x1920
>>25325594
Bumping up this

Thread
>>
>>25325006
>living in a desert

Who cares. I leave the water running while I do dishes, and when I brush my teeth. I also take hour long showers. I would do the same in drought conditions.
>>
>>25325742
he sounds like a cool dude t.b.h. f.am
>>
>>25325912
I just find it funny that Chads are known for being out in nature and taking selfies on hikes, then running back inside and showering three times a day, destroying the very environment they take credit for being out and handsome in.
>>
>>25325584
>What I gathered is that these situations are pretty much two people that have found each other attractive on a purely physical level

He said "stay happy" twice

He said "don't make jokes at other people's expense"

He said "start with small talk"

He repeated "Stay happy and funny"

So, the takeaway don't be a depressed, depressing bitch who spews all his bitterness over people he has just met.

Be happy! And funny!

And also be physically attractive.
>>
>>25325584
I'm black, so:
>if you'd like we can go for a drink some time?
8/10 this line will not work, and I will most likely be shot down as someone trying to take advantage of her.
>>
>>25326795
The stay happy and funny thing is solid chad advice.
Being a natural he was probably not taught any of this things but rather, figured them out due to his innate chadness.
The thing is, girls on the most basic level, just want to be happy.
That's it, they just want to feel good and be happy.
>>
>tfw feeling the potential chad within myself but need to figure out my inner game a lot first.
Apparently I'm handsome but not self aware or congruent.
Chad is both handsome and completely self aware and congruent, I'm sure, so he reaps the benefits of being handsome, that shit right there is key.
>>
>>25329547
>this was me for like 1 year ago
If people are telling you that but its just you, you were like me and can make it easy.
>>
>>25329616
what does that mean? what did you do to make it?
>>
>>25325584
I cant be chad for a number of reasons, not least of which is my laziness.

But the happy factor is something I cant deal with. I think all of us robots at some level take pride in the melancholic, cynical and distant approach to life.

I think my target should be the good old 'James Dean' persona. One who hasnt grown out of the angst but manages to hide it through sheer good looks and style.

Good thread by the way op. Observing success can bring some good feels in this misery.
>>
Working at a bar is the fast track to becoming a Chad.

You pretty much get paid to have a position of authority in a fast-paced social environment of Chads and bitches.
>>
>>25325584
Holy shit. That's it!?
Looking back at my past successes with women (I don't have much experience) I did exactly that, but not in a deliberate way.
I'm going to remember to do that shit consistently from now on.
A green text to illustrate.
>Be at a bar with some guys, while being in good shape and decently dressed.
>A good friend of mine comes over with some girls.
>See a qt one I like.
>Approach her with no real intent of doing anything.
>Realize she's kind of cold.
>Tease her about it a little bit while staying happy and funny.
>Do small talk with her.
>Eventually she opens up.
>Ask for her number, and text her a few days later.
>Make plans.
Eventually we started dating and I fucked the shit out of her for like nine months.
I love this thread.
>>
File: 1443740979160.png (105 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1443740979160.png
105 KB, 512x512
>>25322910
Excellent thread OP. Just what the doctor ordered
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.