[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Wall - Male Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: 1423580242928.png (39 KB, 261x358) Image search: [Google]
1423580242928.png
39 KB, 261x358
Greeting fellow robots.

Next week I turn 30 and over the Christmas holidays my father took the time to have a 'chat' with me about my future.

I work full time, have my own car, own place and a few good friends.

I have never had a girlfriend however. I'm not a virgin (inb4 normie get out) but i've only had sex 7 times. Only twice with the same woman. Over the course of my life i've loved three women, each of them friendzoned me and run off with chad.

My father thinks I should "stop messing around" and settle down with a woman and ave kids. He said if I wait much longer i'll end up having to settle for a woman who already has kids and wont give him any of the grandchildren he and my mother crave.

I think he has this idea that i've been living a hedonistic playboy lifestyle for the last 6 years since I moved out. The truth is i've spent most the time chasing women who never wanted me and having awkward internet arranged one night stands.

So here comes the topic of discussion: Is there a wall for men too? We all know women have a biological tock that dictates when they start to become used goods but does the same also apply to men? Do we have to get a good woman by 30 or are we also left to desperately search dating websites for the 'safe bet'?
>>
A man's wall is like 60 but even then if you have money it's no problem
Your kids will be all fucked up from your old sperm though
>>
women age like milk
men age like wine

If you havent been able to find a woman who likes you for who you are, you will have to sift through a swamp of manipulative gold diggers.
Is the risk worth the 'gain'?
>>
I'm hoping to meet a younger woman just so I can experience some of her prime years.

Women in their thirties look kinda tired.
>>
File: 1388843290623.jpg (13 KB, 320x300) Image search: [Google]
1388843290623.jpg
13 KB, 320x300
>tfw most posters on this board are 17-23 year olds who will eventually find love.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.