[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have an almost sociopathically high self-esteem. There's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1318118095871.jpg (585 KB, 1599x1875) Image search: [Google]
1318118095871.jpg
585 KB, 1599x1875
I have an almost sociopathically high self-esteem. There's just one thing that even sheds the slightest doubt on that...

I don't like cats. I think cats threaten me

Their complete and total lack of respect, how some scratch you when they decide they've had enough scratches or cuddles, how they will jump up on you and try to steal your food as you are eating it or cooking it, how they claim you as their own, how they refuse to eat or use their litter box if they don't like how it's prepared, it absolutely gets on my nerves. I've taken to flicking my cat on the nose (hard) when it does something I don't like and now it seems I've instilled in it some sort of respect, but to see it wantonly walk all over my dad who I live with and make every attempt to run out and get pregnant when anybody BUT me opens the door even slightly. I just can't stand cats

Is my self-esteem not as high as I believe it to be. Am I just aspie as hell? What is wrong with me
>>
File: 1441157002626.gif (2 MB, 500x209) Image search: [Google]
1441157002626.gif
2 MB, 500x209
>high self esteem according to self
>what is wrong with me
>>
>>25322632

High self esteem != arrogance

I'm not perfect. It doesn't bother me
>>
>>25322655
Then who cares what cats do?
>>
>>25322685

You might be on to something here. Elaborate, please
>>
>>25322609

Basically cats are like you. Treat them as equals and they treat you with a lot of respect and love.
>>
>>25322710
If being imperfect doesn't bother you, then why would it matter if something, such as a cat, does not fit into your idea of perfect?
>>
>>25322609
This is one of the most legitimately retarded threads I've seen in a while.

>I have high self-esteem
>I can't stand cats

What the fuck? I'm not even really making fun of you, but this seems so autistic that it's unreal.
>>
>>25322737
You've misunderstood me. My own imperfections don't bother me, and I honestly couldn't really care less about how other things are imperfect. I don't think cats are imperfect, or perfect. It's not relevant

>>25322718
How do you treat a cat like an equal? My dad loves the thing to hell and every cat I've lived with has had a healthy feline upbringing yet every single one has been an irreverent little shitbag, except for one but that one might've had neurological trauma

>>25322797
So I'm just aspie as hell then?
>>
>>25322808
Yes, it seems like you have some form of retardation. Quit flicking the cat and just leave it alone. It's a lower animal, not a threat.
>>
>>25322939
The fact that it's a lower animal not even capable of our notions of respect or reverence just bothers me more. I just mentally equate it with a sociopath when I think about that and I still get that sick shot of mild pleasure when I see it recoil from my flicks

hehehe. stupid cat
>>
OP you're a retard. I mean I'm serious you're an autistic spas. Leave the cat alone, don't let it bother you and if it continues bothering you, kill yourself. High self esteem has nothing to do with anything, why would that have any influence on whether a stupid cat bothers you? Goddamn.
>>
>>25323029
Cats aren't capable of the ulterior motives to be a sociopath. Like the other anon said, its a lower animal and I think you're bang on calling yourself an aspie.
>>
>makingsuremygreentextworks.jpeg
>>
>>25323029
A cat is capable of respect you dumb piece of shit, but instilling fear is not the same as respect. Don't even bother trying to instill respect in it because you will not be able to. You aren't a cat, you aren't a member of it's pack, it doesn't even think of you like that. You're just something that gives it food every once and a while. You're definitely retarded.
>>
>>25323111

I might be but at least I don't let my cat walk all over me. Who's the retard now, retard?
>>
>>25322609
>how some scratch you when they decide they've had enough scratches or cuddles
Cats can't talk, so you need to pay attention to its body language. If its ears are swiveled out to the side, or its lashing its tail back and forth, then they're telling you to stop.

>how they will jump up on you and try to steal your food as you are eating it or cooking it
I have literally never had any of my cats do that.

>how they claim you as their own,
That's not what they're doing when they rub up against you. They're doing something called allogrooming, which establishes a collective scent by which they can tell their friends from strangers.

>how they refuse to eat or use their litter box if they don't like how it's prepared
Cats are obligate carnivores, so they're very sensitive to food-borne illnesses, since all they ever eat is raw meat.

As for the litter box, well would you use a toilet that was covered in shit?
>>
>le edgy look me quirky self esteem le post

fuck off, go back to tumblr to talk this shit
>>
File: 1444196086228.gif (497 KB, 493x342) Image search: [Google]
1444196086228.gif
497 KB, 493x342
>>25323154
You took a cat into your care, it needs your respect to live. If you don't want a cat then give it away. I think you're bang on calling yourself an aspie.
>>
>>25322609
u're alright, anon. i also hate cats, used to drowse them in gasoline and set them on fire, but now i moved to bigger things, Stacies
>>
>>25322609
What the fuck, you're retarded, kill yourself
>>
>>25322609
I can feel my blood sugar spiking to comatose levels from that picture.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.