[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wake up asshole virgin shitlords
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: image%3A156057.jpg (251 KB, 736x592) Image search: [Google]
image%3A156057.jpg
251 KB, 736x592
Food is better than sex
Discuss /r9k/
>>
Eating a lot is not healthy. Having a lot of sex it is. Check mate sex idiots.
>>
>>25322633
>HIV NIGGA
>>
Difficult to determine when I'm a premavirgin, but food is pretty dicking good.
>>
>>25322928
You'll figure it out with age and experience
No less that 500 uncut penis vaginal rawdog creampies will do
>>
File: 152863.jpg (69 KB, 628x423) Image search: [Google]
152863.jpg
69 KB, 628x423
Kbbq niggas
>>
>>25322607
I dunno, I've only done one of the two before.
>>
>>25322607
That'll sure wake up your asshole!
>>
>>25322607
It isn't. I've never spent ten minutes shivering in bed after eating something nice.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-18-21-06-39.png (124 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-18-21-06-39.png
124 KB, 320x480
>tfw fat and proud
My worst mistake was getting brainwashed into losing weight,i am not getting gf anyway and i am not afraid of death,food brings happiness,it really is a lifechanger
>>
>>25322607
Both are overrated
>>
don't know anything about sex but jacking off is better than food
>>
File: 1449866821361.jpg (1003 KB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
1449866821361.jpg
1003 KB, 4500x4334
>>25322607
>>>/ck/

gtfo off my board
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Good food, alcohol and weed probably are better than stanky pussy. DESU if I make it to 60 I'll probably just eat myself to death.
>>
File: KATSUDON.jpg (95 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
KATSUDON.jpg
95 KB, 640x480
>>25323325
>Having to cook your own damn food at a restaurant.
Fuck koreans.
>>
File: sweet-potato-.jpg (126 KB, 559x370) Image search: [Google]
sweet-potato-.jpg
126 KB, 559x370
tfw i love to eat but would rather spend money on kpop than new pants
>>
Ricky: All train compartments smell vaguely of shit. It gets so you don't mind it. That's the worse thing that I can confess. You know how long it took me to get there? A long time. When you die, you're gonna regret the things you don't do. You think you're queer? I'm gonna tell you somethin': we're all queer. You think you're a thief? So what? You get befuddled by a middle-class morality? Get shut of it. Shut it out. You cheat on your wife? You did it, live with it. Fuck little girls? So be it. There's an absolute morality? Maybe. And then what? If you think there is, go ahead, be that thing. Bad people go to hell? I don't think so. You think that? Act that way. A hell exists on Earth? Yes. I won't live in it. That's me. Did you ever take a dump - made you feel like you'd just slept for twelve hours?
James Lingk: That I -

Ricky: Yes?

James Lingk: I don't know.

Roma: Or piss? Great meals fade in reflection. Everything else gains. You know why? 'Cause it's only food. This shit we put on us keeps us going. It's only food. The great fucks you may have had, what do you remember about 'em?

James Lingk: What do I remember?

Ricky: Yeah. I don't know. I'm sayin' what it is. It's-It's probably not the orgasm. Some broad's forearm on your neck, something her eyes did, there was this sound she made. Or it's me in the uh-I'm tellin' you, I'm in bed, the next day, she brought me cafe au lait, gives me a cigarette. My balls feel like concrete. Hey. What I'm saying what is our life? Our life is lookin' forward, or it's lookin' back. That's it. That's our life. Where's the moment? And what is it we're so afraid of?

James Lingk: Loss.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.