[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else think giving women rights was a mistake? Women are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1424803392451.jpg (782 KB, 1500x1028) Image search: [Google]
1424803392451.jpg
782 KB, 1500x1028
Anyone else think giving women rights was a mistake? Women are whores by nature, which is why the males of the past kept them in metaphorical leashes. The way things are going, polyamory will be the norm in a decade, and feminism is getting more and more retarded. Women are like children, their rights should be limited like a child's should. Is that correct? That's the thought that I had while I got high off of shrooms, but the crazy part is, I think there might be some merit to it now, and I'm sober.

What do you think, robots?
>>
if you honestly think this way then become a muslim
>>
>>25322167
that was pretty funny
>>
>>25322167
>UK plug sockets
even we have descended into this degeneracy
>>
I don't buy into the whole "women are all whores" thing, but opening up the workforce was a gigantic mistake that permanently fucked our economy. Suddenly households were built around 2 incomes, leading to stagnant wages and an over-populated labor force. I don't even think most women want to work, feminism in the workplace was the result of a few uppity women inflicting their misery on the rest of their gender
>>
>>25322411
if you think that makes sense kill yourself
>>
>>25322167

Yeah, here is the thing about society.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with the way it is now.

99% of all human being are happy with the way things are and are living rich, full lives.
Nothing is going to change because why would anyone want to change things to suit a tiny handful of mentally troubled faggots.
>>
>>25322622
Enjoy getting cucked by your future roastie, normie
>>
>>25322411

Then you have to pretend to believe a lot of bullshit. Just shackle the females.
>>
>>25322167
>Anyone else
yes, every other retard misogynist on this board
>women rights was a mistake
no, that literally makes no fucking sense
>Women are whores by nature
false. even if you use an excuse that "kek their only purpose is to breed and have kids XD" then that makes even less sense since that's the purpose of literally every animal, and secondly because men's purpose is to literally fuck a shitton more (as women should only be fucking once per 9 months), so men are literally the real whores
>which is why the males of the past
the males of the past went to an old building everyday to listen to some old fart pretend to be hearing god's words and truly believe in the existance of an old jewish wizard living in the sky because someone else read it to them in an old faggoty middle eastern book
>them in metaphorical leashes
because they had a chance to be oppresive, and there was really no reason to not be oppresive, so they were oppresive. earlier than that (before the reneissance-industrial), they were kept as that to protect them because of how vital they are to keep a society or village going, and because they are naturally kept weak and helpless because of old retarded gender roles
>The way things are going, polyamory will be the norm in a decade
literally the only thing i kind of agree on with you. funny how its about a retarded wild speculation.
>feminism is getting more and more retarded
no. neither long-term (from the 70s) nor from a few months ago. despite what /r9k/ and /b/ may try to tell you.
>Women are like children, their rights should be limited like a child's should
just because you're an autistic fucking child doesn't mean that's the case my friend
>Is that correct?
funnily enough no
>when I got high off of shrooms
pls never get high again thnx. ur iq is begging u ;^)
>ut the crazy part is, I think there might be some merit to it now, and I'm sober.
then go back to being drunk, you seem retarded regardless ;^))
>>
>>25322622
>99% of all human being are happy with the way things are and are living rich, full lives.

Yeah, that 45% divorce rate and rapidly increasing unmarried rate = 99% happy humans.
>>
>>25323015
You are actual cancer
>>
>>25323198

reeetards gonna ree
>>
File: 1443720249648.jpg (41 KB, 469x331) Image search: [Google]
1443720249648.jpg
41 KB, 469x331
>>25323015
>>Women are whores by nature
>false.
Women trade sex for resources when they marry a wealthy guy for betabux. Get BTFO roastie whore.
>>
>>25324081
by nature =/= rarely by some women in modern society

are you retarded
>>
File: 11696-02-chart8-eng.gif (9 KB, 570x381) Image search: [Google]
11696-02-chart8-eng.gif
9 KB, 570x381
>>25322167
yeah you white knighting pussywhipped faggots gave them too much freedom/protections and now they are taking advatage of us to the point that men are suffering. men are comming suicide in large numbers by marrying women and women are sluttying it up to be with only the 20% percent of males.
>>
>>25323015
>Women are whores by nature
>false
top cuck
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.