[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wish I were a skeleton.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1451319184446.jpg (58 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1451319184446.jpg
58 KB, 640x480
I wish I were a skeleton.
>>
>>25322054
I would just chill and shit post all day and night
No sleep or food would be amazing
>>
I don't wanna scare you, but...

There's a skeleton inside you right now.
>>
>>25322054
i already am a skeleton :_:

i wanna be meaty
>>
>>25322054
I wish I were a ghost, free to wander the earth unseen.
>>
>>25324440
but you'd be stuck here forever
>>
>>25324596
says fucking who?
>>
>>25324662
most of us long for deaths sweet embrace why would you want to be a ghost to hangaround more. if you were a ghost you couldnt die you'd have to solve your unfinished business to move on and since you're a robot it would take forever
>>
>>25324709
But if you were a ghost you wouldn't have any of the same robot problems you had in life. You could just have fun floating around, exploring and scaring people or whatever.
>>
File: 1445678164197.jpg (10 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
1445678164197.jpg
10 KB, 224x225
>>25322997
sounds so so /comfy/ anon

>tfw skellington
>>
>>25324814
but your ghost was staying back to slove finish things that you were involved in during your life. that's the 99% cause of all chosts. you cant leave till you do it or get ghost busted

>>25324855
imagine having no lips though :_:
>>
>>25324885
>but your ghost was staying back to slove finish things that you were involved in during your life. that's the 99% cause of all chosts. you cant leave till you do it or get ghost busted

to finally rest in peace, you must guide a young robot towards normiehood and a gf, because it's the one thing you always wanted but couldn't get

something like that?
>>
>>25324440

Wonderful Idea
I wish I were a ghost too
>>
>>25324931
that could work. imagine how awful it would be to get busted though and left in a ghost holding cell

>>25324958
haven't you kept up though anon you have to do stuff to leave or be a ghost forever. also you cant wank as a ghost
>>
>>25324885
>you cant leave till you do it or get ghost busted

Hmm, I was reading the thread and thought it would be cool to be a ghost, but this gives me new perspective... I don't want to get ghost busted guys. I like the ghost busters... Maybe if I were a good ghost they'd leave me be?
>>
>>25324994
maybe if they knew you were a friendly ghost like casper. since they wouldn't get called to go after you if they knew you weren't causing trouble. then again bill murray is pretty smug he might bust you just for the hell of it
>>
>>25325198
True. I could see Murray acting all nice, then catching me and saying some cool but simultaneously funny one liner while Ramis gives a contemptuous look and Akroyd looks clueless as usual.

Maybe skeleton is the way to go, but then you'd have paladins and other undead fighting warriors coming after you. Can't a guy be an undead creature without getting hunted by shit constantly?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.