[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi robots. Not sure if anyone remembers me, but I was here last
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 6
File: 92-totori_932_dontbullyfull.jpg (160 KB, 843x480) Image search: [Google]
92-totori_932_dontbullyfull.jpg
160 KB, 843x480
Hi robots.

Not sure if anyone remembers me, but I was here last week giving real practical advice to help you on your road to Chadhood. I'm here again offering you advice.

I've been on 4chan since 04, and have been on /r9k/ since it opened. I have over 2TB of anime, and had absolutely 0 friends.

Now I have a large circle of friends, hook up with girls almost every weekend, and basically am in a completely different universe socially.

Ask and I will help.
>>
File: 1310483412100.jpg (34 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1310483412100.jpg
34 KB, 413x395
>real practical advice
>>
>>25321510
It's true anon. I won't tell you bullshit like "be yourself".
>>
File: 1445815973457.gif (894 KB, 500x399) Image search: [Google]
1445815973457.gif
894 KB, 500x399
>implying anyone here actually wants help
Doing just fine living in misery senpai
>>
>>25321311
What height are you, anon?

How did you gain the confidence to talk to girls? Please no "I just went out and did it, anon" or "You just gotta be confident." I've heard that a million times.
>>
>>25321578
Okay anon. Just last time I had 300+ replies, and I helped a lot of people. If you're happy where you are, I'm happy for you.

>>25321599
5'7. Height doesn't matter nearly as much as this board would lead you to think.

What problems specifically are you having? Can you say, talk to a girl cashier at walmart, or do you clam up? Can you talk to a girl casually but not flirt? Can you flirt but not ask for a date?
>>
>>25321311
I've got bad acne and can't afford to see a dermatologist. Do you adhere to any particular skin care regimen?
>>
>>25321674
Acne was never a problem for me personally. I don't do much besides taking care to wash my face when I shower. My friend has good results with laying a fresh towel on his pillow before sleeping, and diet changes. I could get in contact with him if you wish.

What have you tried so far?
>>
>>25321630
I can talk to a girl casually and a cashier. I can say hi to them. However, I can't go any farther than that. I've only ever had two GFs and the last one I had was two years ago. I don't even remember how I got them to go out with me.

I'm 5'6".
>>
>>25321724
Anon, if you've had 2 GFs, you're miles ahead of where I was.

Do you just clam up? Can you not think of what to say? Do you know what to say but can't get the nerve to say it? If you've had 2 GFs, this must be a recent development, right?
>>
>>25321311
You don't know shit late blooming Chad.
Get off your high horse and stop acting like you made any concious effort to change your life
>>
>>25321813
I ran into this a lot in the other thread I made last week.

I assure you, it was a conscious effort which took a long time bear any fruit. It was a slowly gradual incline of social development.
>>
>>25321765
I think I've always had it. I think the only reason I was able to communicate with the GFs for so long was out of fear of being dumped for incompetence.

I just can't think of anything to say, and I second guess myself. I always think they're too attractive for me and see me as repulsive and so any attempt to initiate conversation will result in rejection.

Furthermore, I always think they have a boyfriend or someone better they could be talking to. I freeze up if I try to overcome these feelings.
>>
>>25321717
I've tried the towel although I admittedly could eat less dairy. My acne is tied to stress it seems, as it always gets worse when I'm anxious, such as around finals week.
>>
>>25321630
>Okay anon. Just last time I had 300+ replies, and I helped a lot of people. If you're happy where you are, I'm happy for you.
There you go again with the condecsednding bullshit
Go to /adv/
>>
>>25321891
Can you explain to me how you met/approached your prior GFs then? Obviously you're capable of talking to/with women, were the break ups particularly bad or hard on you?

>>25321896
How bad is the acne? Post a picture. If it's super minor, I wouldn't be too concerned.

>>25321982
I'm being 100% genuine anon. Some people are happy being alone, and I'm happy for them. I honestly wish I could have been like that sometimes.

I have nothing to condescend about, I was just like other robots for a long, long time.
>>
>>25322021
I got introduced to one by a former friend of mine and she just kind of started texting me. I was more confident back then anyway. I wasn't a Chad or anything, but I could talk to a few girls for hours.

The second one, she just kissed me out of nowhere and told me she liked me and we hit it off. I eventually stopped talking to her because she wouldn't leave me alone with constant sexting. My dick could only take so much,
>>
>>25322096
Do you have any idea why you're less confident after dating two women, one of whom kissed you for no reason and seemingly constantly wanted you dick?
>>
>>25322096
>>25322021
Go to /adv/ with this shit
>>
There's a girl on campus I've met a few times and I know through a mutual friend. We're friends on FB and we've chatted a few times.

I want to ask her out for coffee but I don't know if being forward about it is weird because we don't know each other that well. I think she at least finds me attractive.

Should I go ahead and just ask her to go get coffee?
>>
How the fuck do you make out with a girl?

I'm a KV but I have a legit chance to in the nearish future. But I have no clue how the fuck to actually do it.

Do you just open and close your mouth? Do you keep your mouth open? How open? Do you have to time your opening and closing perfectly with hers because surely if you close your mouth while hers is open, you'll just end up falling into her face? And fucking hell the tongue what the fuck do you do with that?
>>
>>25321311
okay after becoming chad how do i get over the fact that other chads had their way with the girl that i love and that she had more sexual partners then me?
>>
File: 1362427285072.jpg (14 KB, 600x437) Image search: [Google]
1362427285072.jpg
14 KB, 600x437
How do I meet girls or make friends?
I'm a KV student with 1.5 years left at uni.
Hard mode:
>Engineering degree
>Cannot imbibe any alcohol ever for crippling medical reasons
>No friends
I can hold conversations, but I've never been able to feel close to anyone.
>>
>>25322176
Not OP, but it's easier than it seems. It's kind of like open and moving your lips around hers in rhythm. Follow her lead.
>>
>>25322169
Yes anon. A woman can forgive you for being too forward, but will lose attraction if you're too timid.

>>25322176
Usually one person's head is tilted slightly, so you're not gonna fall in, plus like teeth and stuff.

For tongue, guys usually try for too much, she'll likely put hers about halfway, yours should go about the same. Don't try to tongue fuck her, just gently brush yours against hers, suck on hers a bit, she will likely do the same to yours.

Don't feel too pressured. Making out isn't a huge deal to a lot of people, so if you fuck it up you'll get tonnes of other chances.

>>25322204
After you're Chad you likely won't care anymore. I would only marry a girl that had at max 2 partners, but oneitis goes away and you don't really care.

>>25322237
Hold conversations with people in class, invite them to something. Obtain their numbers, continue to invite them to things.

Either they'll start inviting you to things back, or stop responding. If they stop responding, find another group of people.

The alcohol thing sucks, try to find out what the groups interests are outside alcohol and explore those things for yourself to see if you like them.
>>
>>25322237
Not OP. Join some clubs or groups that interest you. Making friends is all about presenting yourself favorably to other people. So if you have to lie to become friends with someone they're likely not the people you want to be friends with anyway.
>>
>>25322114
Because I haven't had a GF in two years. I've just totally lost hope of trying again. I've just lost whatever confidence I had in the past.
>>
>>25322363
Anon, you realize you're on a board where people have had absolutely 0 interaction with a female besides their immediate family? You obviously have the skills to talk to women, even if they're rusty. 2 years is nothing.
>>
>>25322435
I know, but even when I was in those relationships I was still somewhat of a beta bitch.

For example, when the first GF asked me for sex when I was 14 I said "No sorry, I think I'm too young that." I cringe every time. Plus, I'm still a virgin.

I think it's just a combination of my personality and my height. I don't think I'm too bad looking. Although guys my height and shorter have GFs, so I don't know, anon.
>>
To get over the fear of rejection when in a pub or club to try and hit on women?

I can hold a conversation and had a gf before, just making that first step is hard for me
>>
>>25322511
I'm only an inch taller than you. Height is no excuse. My 5'2 friend pulls more pussy than I've ever seen.

Even if you were a beta bitch, you still could get women. I'd argue that if a girl kissed you out of the blue, you're probably pretty damn attractive. Most guys will never have a girl pull them aside and kiss them.

>>25322538
Why are you afraid of rejection? It stings, sure, but ultimately, it doesn't physically harm you.
>>
There are a bunch of things wrong with me. I don't really think I need your validation OP, but I'll post in this thread anyway because I'd be no worse off.

I have, like, severe computer addiction. I can't really stand not being on the computer for any significant length of time.

Whenever a girl shows any (confirmed) sign of attraction to me, I feel good about myself for about a day before going back to realizing that I'm still an autistic virgin.

Most of my friends feel entitled to tell me off and invalidate core aspects of my personality, and somehow get offended when I use rebuttal, as if they think themselves my superior and have more privileges than I do.

I receive mixed signals in my life, but signs overwhelmingly point negative.
>>
Should I just get used to cold-approaching people? Both girls and guys, just for conversation?

Otherwise I never have have anybody to talk to. Can people really do that?
>>
>>25322613
So do most people, that's why everyone carries around smartphone.

Why not approach the girl, anon?

I'm gonna need a concrete example. Keep in mind tone and body language communicate a lot more than the words do. It's possible your friends are giving you bants, you bottle it up, and flip on them.

>>25322636
That's what I did anon. It's hard and you're going to struggle a LOT when you first start, but it's for sure worth it.
>>
>>25322594
Well, it wasn't exactly totally out of the blue. I was aware that it was going to happen a few seconds beforehand.

Anyway, thanks for the compliment I suppose. I've been trying at this shit for years. I just recently turn 18, which means I can legally drink, so I suppose that'll help me with women.
>>
Im having trouble finding out if he is interested in me. He is flirty, hugs me a lot, we hang out most nights but he says he isnt gay. Ive encountered this scenario many times before and honestly its a fifyy fifty that he is gay or straight. What do? I really like him, hell he fucking knows it, but i want to expediate this unravelling.
>>
>>25322700
... You're 18? Dude, you really don't belong on this board. I expect people 18 and under do be completely clumsy with women, because apart from a few "naturals" all guys are. You're gonna be fine anon, you're quite ahead of the curve.

>>25322713
Men are a little outside my knowledge zone anon, esp. gay men. Sorry.
>>
Do I have a chance to get into a tightly knit circle at the uni? During the holidays I've gathered much confidence and made an agreement to go out with a qt when the new year comes along.

I just have the feeling they don't like me and I have spent little time on campus, due to work.
>>
>>25322781
No matter how tightly knit a circle is, you can get in.

What do you mean, an agreement to go out with a qt? Like you have a date set up already, or?
>>
>>25322773
I suppose so. This board brings me comfort, though. I enjoy being here and airing my grievances.

I doubt I'll end up a wizard or anything, but I still don't feel I'm as well-acquainted with women as I should be. Thanks for the advice anyway, anon!
>>
>>25322773
...Wait, what?

So, hypothetically, if I'm 17 and a girl has attempted suicide for me, and another has told me she's masturbated to me, but I've still never had sex, does that mean I'm...not behind?
>>
>>25322863
>>25322846
Get out now you unwashed cunts
>>
>>25322863
>hypothetically
Nice try.
>>
>>25322846
Np anon.

>>25322863
No anon, not really. You're pretty average.
>>
>>25322863
>a girl has attempted suicide for me

It means that you're going for the wrong girls. Don't stick your dick in crazy. Hasn't anyone told you this before?

It also means that you're underage b&.
>>
>>25321311
Ok OP, if you are really giving advice, then please tell me what to do in this scenario:

I know of some girls my age that are all friends. One of them is my oneitis. The issue is, I cannot talk to girls around my age, I just clam up. My biggest fear is that I will come off as a creep, as all of a sudden I will just walk up to them out of the blue when they already know me and see me normally hanging around with one of my two guy friends. I am also very shy, don't have any siblings, was homeschooled from 2nd grade and up because of health issues, etc.

>Inb4 "just b yurself brah"
>>
Is it akward to ask a girl to go to your house to play vidya? (Mario Kart, Smash Bros, Nintendo Land). I saw a movie with her yesterday and that was the first time we hung out. Or should I ask her to do something else?
>>
>>25322975
Your biggest problem is probably your lack of social cues/ability to read them from a lack of socialization. Project good body language (stand up straight, head up, feet a little more than shoulder width apart, hands not in pockets or crossed across your chest). Being called a creep is almost entirely body language. If I had to put number, 10% what you say, 90% body language and tone.

Realize right now, you will probably screw up with your oneitis. Having oneitis usually makes you fuck up, come from a mindset of abundance, not one of desperation. Just consider it practice. Have you talked to her before and established some rapport, or no?

>>25322982
Netflix and chill is a meme for a reason anon. Unless she has expressively said she likes vidya, I would probably invite her over to watch a specific movie if you're dead set on getting her to your house, myself, I'd take her out for pool and drinks before bringing her back to my place.
>>
>>25322844
We first met last summer when I drove her home from a party. Even though I was sober, we had a nice chat and when I dropped her off she asked for my number.

A couple of weeks later, drinking with friends, I was unable to drive when she asked.

Fast forward one year and we meet at a Christmas party and dance a little (this being the only nightclub our home town). Me knowing my limitations left the floor. Saw her later that night and she said yes to go out and eat, as we study on the same university.

Her response was positive, I have her number and have realized I have nothing to lose by asking her out.
Do I add her on fb, or just text?

some time during this summer we matched on tinder
>>
>>25323067
I've talked to her before, but when I do it is normally because one of my friends is a good friend of hers. Like, they have a thing for each other but aren't quite dating. When I see that she likes him it makes me feel like crap because no. 1, I don't really don't have a chance, and no. 2 it makes me realize that no one "has a thing" for me. I'm also 5'3 which makes me really subconscious as everyone else I know is at least 5 inches taller than me
>>
>>25323263
I'd text, looks a little desperate if you add her on FB just to ask her out. I don't even have an FB myself. Like you said, nothing to lose, anon.

>>25323268
Ask your friend before you ask her out. Bros before hos man. A million girls you can ask out. Just my take on it, though.
>>
>>25321311
I hate you, your thread, the underaged faggots replying to you, i hate the fact that you believe you can help anyone who actually needs help and the fact that your advice is all about "how to get da pussy XD", i hate your lack of awareness, i hate your savior complex, your inflated ego and your "i was like you guys" bullshit.
>>
Do you think boxing is a good workout?
>>
>>25323405
It's true that he can't help you if you literally have autism and are genetically unable to comprehend sarcasm, etc.

Others, who do share some mild traits, is suffering do to isolation.
Although you do not forget how to ride a bike, you can't expect to go fast after being a couch potato for 5 years.

Autists are born with one leg, so to speak.
>>
>>25323646
Extremely. Wore me the fuck out. Esp. if your gym offers conditioning sessions.
>>
>>25321311
How can I make a date in the park fun and memorable for a girl?
>>
>>25321311
I have bipolar disorder and ADHD (yes, it's real), both of which destroy my self esteem. When i'm not depressed i try to fake it til i make it, but when i can't focus on absolutely anything it makes me seem like an autist. i can't do things i enjoy. i can barely read. i don't know how i got through school. i'm partially medicated but i don't know if i can ever be functional. i'm losing a lot of hope. any advice?
>>
>>25323782
Have some sort of recreation planned. A simple date like the park is difficult because there is a lot of pressure on your conversational skills to keep the date fun. Try moving the date from area to area, eg, walk in the park, to getting ice cream, to going to the zoo, etc. Lots of different venues makes people think they've spent more time with you.

>>25323808
Only partially medicated? I'd work with your medical professional until you can at least get to a point where you can focus enough to read easily.

Bring that high energy on a date with a girl. Girls love men who have a lot of energy and pep. What do you do all day?
>>
>>25323808
to continue, my symptoms make me feel like i can't accomplish or achieve anything. i can't seem to find a way to pick up my self esteem. i have three friends that i rarely see. i know inside there is a potential chad but i feel powerless to achieve that
>>
>>25323979
i play videogames for hours a day because it's literally the only thing that stimulates my brain enough. my lack of focus makes it so normal conversations are hard and the wit and charisma i had before my symptoms got worse are gone now. i suppose i'm just trying to hear that i'm going to make it, as pathetic as that may sound. i'm crashing after adderall IR atm
>>
>>25321311
any advice for a girl to pick up chicks? The thought terrifies me to pieces
>>
>>25324041
You said you had wit and charisma, and that the chad is inside you, focus on medicating your symptoms properly, nothing else can be worked on until you can focus properly, anon.
>>
>>25321311
I'll be very grateful if you can help me out with this Mr Chad. I'm in love with this girl, but she has a boyfriend. I met her shortly before she got her boyfriend, and we hit it off immediately and became fast friends. Between then and now, she initiated many of our text conversations and we even went on a few dates. The funny thing is, out relationship hasn't changed since she got her boyfriend. We've hung out, flirted over text and in person, and she genuinely wants to be around me. I think this girl doesn't really love her boyfriend, but she just hates being single, since she has had many many boyfriends in the past. All of her past boyfriends have been the ones to dump her I think. My question is, how can I make her mine if she breaks up with this one? I really love her for who she is. What should I do in the meantime? Do I keep flirting? Do I try to get to a deeper level of understanding with her and have deep conversations? I don't want to remain in the friend zone forever
>>
>>25321311
Fat lazy neet who has no real drives, motive, interests, and just plays a shitty mobile game 12 hours a day and shitposts or sleeps the rest

highschool dropout, no references, no work experience, trashy clothes

wat do 4 monies?
wat do for a gf that's actually interested in my hobbies (Anime mostly, some vidya)

I dont want to fuck a stacy
I want a gf that i can actually talk to and not have to change my personality to get along with
>>
>>25324162
Do you really want a girl who is emotionally cheating on her boyfriend? Do you think somehow or for some reason you would be exempt from his kind of behaviour?

Honestly now, do you really love her, or do you feel affection and attraction because she's indicated she's interested?

This is the kind of girl I would consider for a fuck, but no way in hell would I have a relationship with. She's basically shown you her inability to remain loyal to a person.
>>
>>25324213
Do you have no aspirations to get out of the situation you are in, in terms of neetdom?
>>
>>25321311
Do I need to be fit, or can I just be average-skinny?

Do I need to give up on my hobbies?

How do I stop overvaluing other people's opinions, especially over my own?
>>
>>25324256
I do, but I want to be happy at the same time
I'm happy where I am, I like shitposting and playing jappo games all day, but I know it can't last.
>>
>>25321311
Im (F) in a happy 5 year relationship and couldn't be happier. We want to open up our relationship to FFM, but no idea how to go about it.

Any thoughts?
>>
>>25324273
You can be average skinny, but you'll be happier with your life fit, and it does make it easier to pick up women.

Nope. I haven't given up shit. I'm watching anime as I help you guys right now. It's about knowing how to moderate them and not sperg out about them.

Why do you overvalue their opinions in the first place? Can you give me some examples? Do you mean when people insult you, you feel easily put down, or?

>>25324278
So what would you like to do, to get out of the situation? What's your ideal kind of job/life?

>>25324314
My immediate reaction is, "don't". My second is to ask why you want to open it.
>>
File: 1451122039726.png (1 MB, 771x971) Image search: [Google]
1451122039726.png
1 MB, 771x971
>>25321311
My question is pretty stupid, but it will help me a bunch! I bought one of those Eno hammocks at a camping store that girls love. I see guys and girls chilling in them all the time around campus. There's this girl who I go on dates with sometimes that I want to chill in my hammock with. The problem is, how do I actually get her to come? Do I set it up, get in, and wave her down when she passes by and hope she comes? Or do I take her for a walk and start randomly setting it up? Or tell her about it before and ask her to come help me set it up? I'm pretty clueless
>>
>>25324378
You're overthinking it here anon. How do other couples end up in these hammocks?
>>
>>25324350
Cus im a raging bi lesbo and after suppressing the feeling of it for 20 years, I want to explore sexual adventures with da ladies.

The bf couldn't be happier with my recent revelation!
>>
>>25324428
I don't know. And I don't have time to ask anyone. How would you do it?
>>
>>25324453
ask her for a picnic in the campus, then bring it with you instead of a blanket, a hammock
>>
OP were you one of those guys who was an attractive shutin? Basically could have gotten laid the whole time but didn't really try? Cause that doesn't count.
>>
>>25324445
Have you considered the mechanics? Are you looking for one specific person to share the relationship with, or is this a free for all with women? Explain the ideal relationship for me.

>>25324453
I wouldn't. Hammocks aren't really my style. I'd probably do the latter, as in, tell her and ask to come set it up, but either way I think the situation will seem contrived and forced. I didn't go to uni so I don't know how it works there. I took up a blue collar trade.

>>25324502
This seems like a decent idea, too.

>>25324514
I have a huge nose that's crooked to the side, and average features otherwise. I'd probably give myself a 5/10 depending on the light.
>>
>>25324350
I dont have any.
Being realistic, id be lucky to get a fast food job since i live in a really small town with no factories or anything nearby.

That's what I need advice with, really. I wanna work but I feel like I don't have /any/ talents.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (37 KB, 452x430) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
37 KB, 452x430
How to move this to next level?
I want to meet and fuck but its holidyas etc.

Afraid after holidays shell forget about me, so have to act fast
>>
>>25324565
Very few people have genuine talent at something. Pick something practical and not completely terrible. Practice. Work on it. I'd expand your search to bigger cities in order to increase your odds of landing something.
>>
>>25324554
No one in mind, this is where the sexual play become more reality. Ideally I want a bar hookup wherever whenever, but that just doesnt seem like an attainable feat. I am not looking for a poly relationship, that I do know.

Considering a simple interaction=sex, how would you explain to a potential hookup the situation?
>>
>>25324606
I'd probably drop dating sites around this time. The amount of work to keep a girl interested sucks.

Just ask to meet up for drinks or something. Obviously she's attracted if she's responding to your sexual advances. A lot of girls like to just play guys on the internet.

>>25324624
It's difficult. I'd establish a lot of rules upfront. Is your boyfriend going to be involved in these hookups? As just a spectator? Active participant? Is he allowed to veto people? Are you allowed to veto people?
>>
>>25324350
No, not when they insult me. Basically when I interact with people (who aren't close friends or family) I only focus on what they want and how I'm making them feel. This doesn't really do anything though, it just makes everything one-sided because I'm too scared that anything I have to offer will be boring, and I'm scared of offending them. How can I value myself a bit higher?
>>
>>25324663
Yeah he would like to join, but would be interested in spectating if the girl wants. We both can veto etc etc,

All laid out it seems rational, just cant seem to take the first step.
>>
>>25324663
Any tips for bantering? I can come up with many quips to characters' dialogue in anime or on TV, but in real life, I can't do it. How do you train yourself to do it?
>>
What can I do if I constantly sabotage opportunities to get out and socialise more? This week I was invited by a girl to her holiday home for new years but I turned her down by admitting I'd be way too uncomfortable in such a situation (lots of normal people everywhere that I'd have to socialise with). I feel like I need to take smaller steps but I don't know what they might be.
>>
>>25324706
Flip the script. You want to supplicate to people because you've been shown through media all your life that people like those who help them. The easiest way to make someone fond of you (a little bit), is to ask some small but insignificant favour of them (eg, "whoops, can you pick up that pencil for me?/Hand me that bag")

Frame yourself as someone that they need to please.

>>25324712
Lesbian pickup is about as far away from my skill set as humanly possible. I still tend to think its a bad idea, because I've never seen a single one of these types of relationships ever work out.

>>25324731
Over agree (also known as agree and amplify). (Girl: Can you buy me a drink? You: Sure, would you like my PIN and credit card too?) Shit like that.

>>25324755
Don't? You basically just told me, "Hey, I'm punching myself in the face, how can I stop?". Realize you have literally nothing to lose by accepting invitations. Accepting and saying yes is the first little step. You are going to run into anxiety no matter what you do. Face it head on.
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.