[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't be sad lads just because you were given a life bound
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 652x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 652x960
Don't be sad lads just because you were given a life bound and destined for failure doesn't mean it has to be all bad. Fuck it you have nothing to live for get drunk at 12 o'clock smoke pot all day long blast music and piss your neighbors off. Act like one of the niggers. Disrespect everyone around you in order to enjoy yourself laugh in people's faces break people's shit who piss you off. Get up in section 8 and just live your days buying food and cheap alcohol. It's all a ride through hell anyways might as well enjoy yourself be as selfish as possible and say fuck you to any formalities.
>>
>>25321259
>cheap alcohol
>enjoyable on a daily basis
uuuuugh

i say, just blast yourself off with psychedelics if you have nothing to lose
>>
>>25321259
why ruin any other social life you could have and destroy yourself with drugs, junk food and shit as if you had nothing to lose anymore?
come on, just enjoy the wizard life. there's plenty of shit to be done in life if you've got all the money for yourself.
>>
>>25321259
if you want pussy, just work and choose the best hooker you find. with a shitty gf you cant choose what you're getting and your money will be gone anyway.
if you want real affection get it from friends. as long as you're still alive you can find and make new ones
if you don't live in a shithole like Congo or Somalia, you can always climb up and find something enjoyable to do that won't get you wasted.
>>
File: 90[1].jpg (91 KB, 680x478) Image search: [Google]
90[1].jpg
91 KB, 680x478
>>25321259

The flaw in your theory is I want something to live for.
>>
>>25321259
I wish I could be that way. I want to be a selfish dick that doesn't care about anyone. But, I can't. I'm a worthless pussy.
>>
>>25321259
Way I see it, life has two dirrections you can take.

One is OPs path, fun, and self destructive. Its niether good or bad, just a choice.

The other is a more normie path, working, trying to fit in, etc. Its also fun in some cases, but also horrible. Either way, each path has its up and downs, but you must pick one.

Or just kill all the normies in the beta uprising desu
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.