[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do you do, when you don't know what to do with your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1430670498903.jpg (55 KB, 540x403) Image search: [Google]
1430670498903.jpg
55 KB, 540x403
what do you do, when you don't know what to do with your life?

i've been stuck doing nothing for years..
>>
>>25321208
Ask God for a sign.
>>
>>25321701
>Pray to god to give me a sign
>Nothing

>repeat
>nothing

>pray crying desperately asking for a sign
>nothing
>>
I dunno, OP. I think we might be in similar situations
>Decent at everything
>No passion for anything in particular
>Nothing really brings any joy
>Managed to coast by this whole time
>Feel like I've been half-assing my entire life
Gonna try to make some changes to try some new things. If nothing works, I'll probably just off myself at some point within the next few years. That's really all I can suggest to you
>>
>>25321208
>i've been stuck doing nothing for years..
just push the pringle cans aside
they won't hurt you anon
>>
>>25321841
killing myself seems like a waste. perhaps i should just try all my "last resort" options out, like wasting all my money or travelling..

everyones always talking about jobs. im fucked, i have nothing on CV and years of idleness, moreover im scared of this life and living in shit, toiling away for nothing.. surely there is more to life? id like to have a path and be excited about

my life is fear and dread
>>
>>25321701
I think he wanted actual advice.
>>
>>25321208
Small goals, I guess.

The NEET life is driving me insane and as I get older I grow even more desperate. So I'm trying to improve my knowledge bit by bit. No rushing. Just leaning something new everyday. It doesn't have to be something huge. It can be small things. A new computer algorithm, a new word in a foreigner language, etc.

That's how I've been teaching myself C for the past few weeks. I don't know if I'll ever need C in my life. I've been reading the K&R book a little bit at a time and doing every exercise. And that's giving my life a purpose.
>>
You eventually adapt to the NEET life. It becomes a part of you and you can never go back.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.