[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sister Pantsu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: lil sis.gif (677 KB, 500x230) Image search: [Google]
lil sis.gif
677 KB, 500x230
Did you ever jerk off with your sister's pantsu? I know it's a thing, but I wonder how common it is? And do you think normies ever did it, or is it the kind of thing ONLY r9k weirdos have done.

Did you sniff or jerk off with them? Was it hot or did you regret it immediately. Dunno, I wonder if it's like my Japanese animes or just creepy and bad.
>>
/jp/ plz go
>>
>>25321097

Are you a girl?

No, I'm not a panty thief.
>>
Sometimes. I didn't sniff them because that was gross, but I'd jerk off with them though, pretty often too. I had this weird and nasty fetish of picking up clean pairs of her panties and cumming on them; I loved the feeling of knowing that she'd probably go to school the next day with my cum on her panties.
>>
>>25321170

Hot. Were you attracted to your sister or you just liked the idea?
>>
>>25321336
I wasn't attracted to my sister (because I got the chance to make out with her, and I couldn't get aroused with her), just the idea of incest itself, and how it's taboo. Also the domination and humiliation aspect of cumming on panties she'd use the next day.
>>
>>25321445

How did you get the chance to make out with her? Did she let you?
>>
>>25321563
Yes, though reluctantly and after a whole lot of insisting. I asked her when I was 17 if she could take my first kiss before I turned 18, that it wasn't something big, but it'd mean a lot.
>>
>>25321636
Did you enjoy it? How long did it last? Was there tongue?

Should've gotten her to let you feel her tits.
>>
>>25321700
>Did you enjoy it?
Yes, as a whole. Like I said, I didn't get aroused from it, but act of kissing in itself I did.

>How long did it last?
I'm not sure, I didn't count, but like 20 seconds or so? Felt like the longest seconds of my life, honestly.

>Was there tongue?
Yes, she took the lead.

>Should've gotten her to let you feel her tits.
Not sure she would have let me and she's got small breasts anyway.
>>
>>25321757

Was she younger than you and she knew how to kiss and you didn't?
>>
>>25321808
Same age, just two months younger.

Yes she knew how to kiss, really well too I might add, we were 17 at the time, I'd be worried if she didn't.
>>
>>25321842
So she's your sister by marriage?

Actually makes it less hot desu
>>
No, I'm not attracted to her.
>>
>>25321902
Yes, same father though.
>>
>>25321842
>I'd be worried if she didn't

Well fuck you
>>
been doing it for as long as I canremember. not even gay in the slightest. since sister moved out I just buy my own, use to borrow from ex, current gf doesn't know cause she's pure and innocent

as for the question whether normies do it, yes since most of you would probably consider me a chad
>>
>>25322282

You're not just on 4chan, you're one r9k
>>
>>25322449

yeah I know this place rocks
>>
File: 0ed.jpg (11 KB, 200x206) Image search: [Google]
0ed.jpg
11 KB, 200x206
THIS THREAD IS HERESY
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.