[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/uni feels/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1451186891725.jpg (110 KB, 444x411) Image search: [Google]
1451186891725.jpg
110 KB, 444x411
>new semester Monday
>new qts to watch from a distance
>>
watching qts becomes sad after a while
>>
File: rustled ya.jpg (128 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
rustled ya.jpg
128 KB, 800x800
>tfw positive and optimistic about the new semester before it all inevitably becomes too hard and crashing down all at once
>>
>>25321577
Yeah, but thats every semester isnt it?

Just need to fix them study habits
>>
>>25321695
>study habits
Never had those. Please elaborate
>>
the upcoming semester is my first semester ever and i'm fucking terrified out of my mind
>>
>>25320517
Maybe I'll get laid this semester. Even if I do, the teenage love ship has long since sailed.

It feels like the only thing Ive ever been good at is academics
>>
>last semester before graduation
>have like 20 class mates to whom i wish to confess my love
>i will never find the time, the place or have the honore du ballsack
>>
I really hope that this semester will be the one where I finally get the courage to kill myself.
>>
>>25320517
>tfw last semester was my only hard semester and as long as I don't fuck up for the next year I'm guaranteed to get into a PhD program
>>
>>25323793
This is what you can pull off at the end of the year. Pick a girl that you like. Walk up to her and say "I just want you to know that I like you." Walk away. Don't say anything else. Just walk away.

If she likes you back, she'll find a way to get in touch with you. If she doesn't, you don't have to hear her say so. She's more likely to go for it since it's the end of the year so fuck it, right?

It toes the line between autistic and alpha perfectly, and you can only do it now. It's hard, but you have to walk away without letting her respond.
>>
>>25323984
this seems like horrible advice if i can be honest
>>
>tfw no longer in school
I don't know what to do with myself. I applied to grad schools in a vain hope for acceptance. We'll see what happens come February/March I guess.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.