[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Years Eve: Comfy edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: PiOmO4p.png (269 KB, 567x960) Image search: [Google]
PiOmO4p.png
269 KB, 567x960
What are your New Years Eve plans, bros?
>>
Normie almost chad friends invited me out, presumably to a nightclub (I'm in college). Should I go?
I hate the idea of the effort, having to wait for it to be late and getting a bus in and all the effort that goes along with it.
Plz help should I go or pretend I'm doing something else and make cozy at home?
>>
Anyone out there?
>>
>>25320409
Im staying cozy at home drinking beer and playing vidya/browsing 4chan. For you it sounds like going out is a hassle.
>>
>>25320818
That sounds nice..
>>
gonna watch the club mogra stream in the morning and wish I was there, then get drunk somewhere somehow.
>>
>>25320409
Just remember you only live once, you don't want to be 70 years old and thinking about all the coulda, woulda's and shoulda's
>>
File: 1413496029532.jpg (21 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
1413496029532.jpg
21 KB, 472x472
>>25321111

Nice quads

original commentu
>>
>>25321111
That's what I'm afraid of. That's the only reason I have for why I should go.
>>
I just found my stash of mdma that I thought I'd lost, so probably that.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 214x344) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 214x344
>>25321111
Checked

Well maybe I don't want to remember my life as a normie
>>
>>25321250
nightclubs are usualy boring as fuck cant talk to people at all music is way to loud chads everywhere
>>
Probably kill myself. ORIGINAL FUCKING GAY ASS COMMENT
>>
>>25321250
Enjoy being teased about no gf or looking autistic in a sea of chads and normies

Dont make the mistake I did a few new years ago. I was in the exact same situation and when I got there, all the people there were douchey and since I was alone (friends were too busy talking to other people) I was singled out easily.

It left me emotionally scarred for months, don't listen to that other anon. If you have a feeling of doubt about it, there's a good reason. Trust your instincts.
>>
>>25321395
lmao datz sad man
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.