[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know what would be a great tool to have on this page -- the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: fuckCsharpdotcom.png (295 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
fuckCsharpdotcom.png
295 KB, 1920x1080
You know what would be a great tool to have on this page -- the tools you need to start programming C#. I am not a robot, fuck C#
>>
Well if you can't even google "C# IDE" then you probably aren't gonna be a good programmer.
>>
>>25320276

Take a class then. Why are you even trying to learn a programming language if you have no education or workplace training?
>>
Learn JavaScript instead. Way easier to get started. You only need a browser, and later on, a text editor.

And you can more easily share your works with the supportive community of r9k or /g/.
>>
>>25320276
>Pocket
>VLC
>Steam

You didn't have a chance anyway retard.
>>
>coding in C# is hard
All you have to do is google.
C# has an api for everything , hell you could write your code with no logic , just framework api calls
>>
>>25320276
>the tools you need to start programming C#

You mean the visual studio or something? The basics are not much different than visual basic as well. It's not difficult to start learning.
>>
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 192x70) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 192x70
>>25320276
holy shit

one of the five people who browse /wg/
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.