[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be KV >actually get invited to new years party >apparently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
>be KV
>actually get invited to new years party
>apparently there's a qt who finds me attractive

I at least want to level up from a KV to just a V on the night. But how the fuck do you even make out with a girl? Do you just open and close your mouth over and over? What do you do with your tongue? If you close your mouth while hers is open won't yours just fall into hers and fuck everything up? Do you have to time it together?

I really don't want to fuck my shit up.
>>
If you're that shitty of a kisser just let her lead
Brush your teeth and mouthwash before you go to the party
>>
>>25320214
Start with just a kiss man, let her do the work and just mirror what she does and everything will be fine, friend. Just focus on getting to that point and DONT PUSS OUT
>>
>>25320214
>Do you just open and close your mouth over and over?
Sure, if your name is Tommy Wiseau
>>
>>25320369
Well I don't fucking know.
>>
>>25320313
I can already tell how fucked I am.
>>
File: indexsam.jpg (10 KB, 244x206) Image search: [Google]
indexsam.jpg
10 KB, 244x206
>>25320214
Thanks OP for showing me how far away I am from getting laid. Not only will I be terrible at sex but at kissing to which people are most likely going to be around and see what a terrible kisser I am.
>>
>>25320788
It's okay we're in the same boat anon.

I have no idea what the fuck I'm gonna do.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.