[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, What's the thing you do when the weight of the world
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: BoL5mojCcAAz-SA.jpg (33 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
BoL5mojCcAAz-SA.jpg
33 KB, 720x404
Hey,

What's the thing you do when the weight of the world is on your shoulders, everything just keeps going to shit and you feel like a weak fool...

that is NOT doing drugs or drinking or just jacking off and feeling worse

what can I do to feel great?
>>
Try meditating.
>>
>>25320034
I tend to watch anime and laugh hysterically for about an hour then I'm good for a week or so
>>
>>25320056
>>25320088

These both sound very awful
>>
>>25320233

Sounds like you need to meditate.
>>
Try reading a book or working out
>>
Get a new hobby, preferrably something that lets you meet other people, as daunting as that may be. I was depressed as fuck a while ago and i started learning how to play the guitar, met some other people into music and now we have a really crappy garage band, but atleast im having fun every now and then
>>
>>25320034
There's just so much God damned weight on my shoulders. All I'm trying to do is live my motherfucking life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCBPmxiVMKk
>>
File: 1440946229057.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1440946229057.gif
2 MB, 320x180
Religion lol. It both changes your lifestyle so that the things causing you misery are lessened and promises you eternal happiness for the cuckery that is life.
>>
Doing dangerous things. It sounds edgy, and it is, but nobody knows about it so it's OK.
A few days ago I climbed a bridge. Usually I'm always thinking about how I'd like to die, but when I was actually up there a hundred feet above the water, I was genuinely afraid of dying and I took steps to make sure I didn't fall.
That was a good feeling. The desire, even faint, to cling to life when it's one missed step away from being taken away. And the adrenaline rush that it causes, and the sense of accomplishment at having done it without being killed or going to jail. Very therapeutic.
>>
>>25320056
>>25320879
Physically changing your brain so it cares less is not a solution.
>>
>>25320034
working out for me bruh
you feel like a badass walking out after getting in some good sets
>>
Good god, OP, that's a great question. I wish I knew. I drink if things get too hairy. But, on the upside, you can develop a tolerance for bullshit.

The crap I have to deal with these days would have had a younger me in tears.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.