[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never be in a relationship with a passable trap
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 427x521) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 427x521
>you will never be in a relationship with a passable trap
>you will never be out in public with his, knowing his secret whilst strangers are none the wiser
why even live bros?
>>
>>25319661

It's her, mind my pronouns faggot.
>>
>>25319696
>not knowing the difference between trap and trans
>>
>>25319696
it's faggette. you mind my pronouns.
>>
I'm a tranny, I dont think i am passable but I am going to get ffs in 5 months. Even so, I imagine if I am out in public someone is going to know I'm a tranny. Its just instinct.
>>
>>25319719

>still forcing the trap vs tranny meme

They're the same thing you autist. Some anti-hormones retard started force-meme-ing a distinction between the two a while back but that's bullshit. There's already a word for a guy who dresses up like a girl but doesn't take estrogen and that word is "crossdresser."
>>
>>25319841

I think it's pretty important pham, trans is when you fully commit to it and take hormones and shit. Trap is basically being very thin, hairless and pale.
>>
>>25319868

But thas wrong. The chan with a dedicated trap board (7 chan) has always been for mtfs on hormones and trappy feet has always been for mtfs on hormones. The distinction you're talking about is between trannies and crossdressers.
>>
>>25319661
Who's this beautiful boipussy baron, OP?
>>
>>25319661
>you will never be out in public with his
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>25319980
>boipussy baron

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.