[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here's your pizza, pham! That will be 19.99 plus tip!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Pizza-Guy.jpg (44 KB, 670x409) Image search: [Google]
Pizza-Guy.jpg
44 KB, 670x409
Here's your pizza, pham!
That will be 19.99 plus tip!
>>
I miss the threads of people having them put weird shit on the inside of their pizza boxes. Those were a ton of fun, but none of the places around here do that so I couldn't join in.
>>
>>25319542
Where's my diet Dr.Kelp?
>>
>>25319542
is the extra marinara in the box? Here's $23
>>
File: Pizza_Delivery_Gallery_(42).jpg (33 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
Pizza_Delivery_Gallery_(42).jpg
33 KB, 512x384
>>25319585
ayy lmao desu sempai
>>
>>25319542
is it really that bad in the US? here in germany the delivery guys seem actually happy if you tip, even if its only a little. i heard your guys get pretty angry if you dont tip. when i was in austria and we tipt like 40% to some girl she actually looked like she was going to cry and asked if its really ok for us...
>>
>>25321646

It's because tipping is generally expected, so any business that employ people that generally get tips (pizza delivery, servers, etc.) cut into their pay by a shitload because "they'll just make it up in tips" so if you don't tip, they don't get paid shit for the time they spent serving you.

>40% tip

Okay that's pretty big. Everyone I know here generally does anywhere from 10-20%
>>
File: 1430296383904.jpg (97 KB, 525x552) Image search: [Google]
1430296383904.jpg
97 KB, 525x552
I just ordered a lot of sushi in the middle of an ice storm. I plan on tipping the driver $10 if he makes it here alive.
>>
oh, ok sure my family here's a 20 no problem big guy you can keep the change
>>
>this will never be a meme again

Kinda miss 2011 tbqh
>>
>>25319542
>you wanna tip my good sir?
*unzips dick*
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.