[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
jealousy in 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: IMG-20150626-WA0015.jpg (96 KB, 774x1032) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20150626-WA0015.jpg
96 KB, 774x1032
Im an asian guy with white girlfriend. I will admit my girlfriend is hot and probably out of my league... but she loves me out of all the many guys thay hit on her... and im not a loser like most of you guys on 4chan

I was at walmart today with my girl and these white guys talk shit behind us.... they whispered loud enough that they wanted us to hear... they were saying "why is she with him, he must be rich" "he cant fuck her good with his small dick" "shes a hoe" ... my girlfriend was getting mad and i could tell..

I turned around and i went up to their faces and said "if you guys werent jealous dicks maybe girls will like you." "And my girl is way to good for you losers.... i grabbed her and kissed her in front of all them" their faces get all red and they stay quiet... they wanted to fight me... but im taller then them all.

My girlfriend was so proud and turned on i stood up, and showed her im an alpha asian that deserves her... went home fucked her goood.... shes madly in love with me.

Why do people get jealous about girls of their nationality dating out... its 2016...
>>
>>25319460
It's because all the other races are coming up, like they should.

So whiteboys are feeling threatened.

They like to think that they are born with some special dating privilege just because they're white. In a way they are just like women.

But now the illusion is slowly fading and they mad.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.