[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, anyone up for posting their most recent dream? I'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2
File: floresta.jpg (30 KB, 495x371) Image search: [Google]
floresta.jpg
30 KB, 495x371
So, anyone up for posting their most recent dream? I'll start
>i arrive at this refugee camp in Kenya (the driver who looked like your average american general from a movie told me) in the middle of the desert
>literally in the middle of the desert,not even a road leading into it
>get out of the jeep i was in, start strolling through the camp seeing the residents doing basic things like getting food and medicines
>out of nowhere a bunch of planes start bombarding the camp
>i dive into an empty tent, not like its going to help but i do it anyway
>after the planes go away and are circling back ,i rush and get an ak-47 from a dead soldier and start running into the desert
>4 or 5 residents follow me, i keep running/walking for about 30 minutes
>we arrive into a foggy forest and one of the guys tells me not to go there because its dangerous
>i go in anyway
>get fucking scared because of howling noises and similar shit
>the dream ends as i see something that looks like a hyena flying into my face and i'm trying to react
i have no idea what the dream meant
share your dreams my fellow robots
pic kinda related
>>
File: walking-dead.jpg (81 KB, 785x510) Image search: [Google]
walking-dead.jpg
81 KB, 785x510
>be in some kind of interment camp with bunch of little rooms full of people
>whoever walks out of the room gets eaten by horrible monster(kinda like grinning lizard-bird giant)
>I somehow manage to befriend the monster
>lets me go
>I get guns somewhere and hunt down the people who are trying to run away from the monster
>try to survive in the woods with scarce ammo and supplies

Then I woke up and had another one

>standing at a train station
>see stairs I realize I have never walked up on
>walk up find a door leading out of the train station
>bunch of junkies/metheads are standing there
>they start harrasing me
>I start fighting them and stab one of them to death
>they all run away as the guy is lying on the ground bleeding to death
>I walk away
>trying to get away fast
>bump into some chicks bag and it falls on the ground
>she looks like pic related(from the walking dead)
>starts bitching at me and tries to fight me
>I easily subdue her
>we fall on the ground
>I start punching her in the face
>out of nowhere I start raping her after her face is all bloody
>people at the station just walking by not giving a shit as it's happening

Honestly I'm even afraid to seek professional help at this point. But good thing is most of my dreams aren't like that.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.