[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Crime?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: Crime scene.jpg (126 KB, 595x335) Image search: [Google]
Crime scene.jpg
126 KB, 595x335
Do any of you robots think you are capable of committing a serious crime such as murder or rape? Do any of you think you have the potential to become a serial killer?
>>
File: husbando.jpg (37 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
husbando.jpg
37 KB, 620x372
No, I don't think so. You?
>>
Absolutely. I was at the mall earlier today and played simulations of how many people I could kill if I brought a knife. I figured about 4-5 before commotion started and white knights would bring me down.
>>
>>25319288
I'm not sure, anon.
>>
File: MI0002775110.jpg (15 KB, 147x243) Image search: [Google]
MI0002775110.jpg
15 KB, 147x243
Yes, it's one of the main reasons I isolate myself. But it's more of a fear of the thoughts I have than actually fearing the act.
>>
I may or may not be doing illegal things, and I may or may not prefer fun games of "spot the fed" and I think I just won at "spot the fed".
>>
File: --.gif (1006 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
--.gif
1006 KB, 500x375
No.

Don't van me jeff
>>
>>25319239
Hey FBI

No, but if I ever wanted to commit a crime I'd go balls to the wall all the way. Bombings, killings, as much damage I could do until I inevitably get the chair or shot to death.

aaaaaaaaaaaaand I'm on the list
>>
FBI here.

You criminal scum will all be brought down if it's the last thing I do before I hang up my boots, I swear to Christ!
>>
>>25320064
You're fighting a losing battle brah-- always have been, always will be.
>>
>>25319239
No. And I doubt most people on here could, since they can barely even leave the house, or are too scared to even make eye contact with the cashier at the local store.
>>
Greater men than me have tried. that doesn't mean I can't enjoy it and fail

I'm coming for you Faye
>>
Murders are not like the CSI/Dexter shit you see on TV. In places where the law is minimal or where it is concerned on more pressing problems (drug control). If done right, a person could get off on a moderate killing sequence.

source: 3rd world resident [/source]
>>
Let's discuss serial killers. And not just Meme Bundy, who do you admire? What were your least favorite methods?
Let's get the ball rolling
>>
>>25320585
I don't "admire" him, but I'm very interested in Jeffrey Dahmer and just exactly what was wrong with him mentally. I also feel kind of sorry for the guy, even though he did monstrous things.
>>
>>25320543
Russia must be full of murderers, i would not be surprised
>>
>>25319239
Rape, no.

Murder, I understand why people do it more each day. Society is awful.
>>
>>25320635
Sorry for sounding like an autismo with admire but yes. Dahmer was a faggot though, borderline, psycho and schizo disorders
>>
>>25320740
He was the biggest robot to ever live.
>>
>>25319239
All normal people are capable of becoming sociopaths, THINKING of what you're capable of aside.

>>25320668
>rape is worse than murder
So sick of this meme.
>>25320064
>christianity
Seems 'legit'
>>
>>25319239

Murder can be pretty easy to get away with if it's a random victim. If it's family, friends or enemies of yours, then you'll easily be found out.
>>
>>25320772
John Wayne Gacy was by far the most interesting to me
>practically invented the fear of clowns meme
>pogo
>shook hands with the first lady
>buried his victims in his own yard
>was into boipuccy
>>
>>25320543
>drug control
>more pressing than catching murderers
Hope this is b8
>>
>>25320900
Some countries yes m9. Would you rather go after the few edgy killings of lolichans in the mall or risk your country expanding in illegal drug trades and fucking up the economy?
We live in a world of Jews goyim
>>
>>25320948
>implying you can control the economy
>implying alll first world countries aren't in debt
>implying people are just not emotionally biased towards drugies
>implying people are not pro violence for evolutionary reasons
To be a peaceful hippie is to die, of course, because people are vicious animals. The Jews do have different genes though, I will admit.
>>
>>25319239
Ya to fit in, like say in a war. Everyone eggs you on to rape that arab bitch. Then her husband comes home and you kill him, plant an ak on him.
>>
nah i'm not into that kinda shit desu senpai
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.