[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>friends invite me over this weekend to hang out >they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1435513338529.png (20 KB, 638x547) Image search: [Google]
1435513338529.png
20 KB, 638x547
>friends invite me over this weekend to hang out
>they're going to smoke weed and drink tons of booze

How do I cut ties with my degenerate friends? We've been friends since childhood but we hardly hang out anymore and we all drifted apart because of girlfriends
>>
Don't do it anon. I did that recently and now I'm lonely as fuck.
>>
>>25319054
kek
why are they degenerate?
>smoke weedz
only degenerate in the eyes of deceived generations older than yours
>drinking
not degenerate at all. Societies all over the world openly drink and maintain themselves
>you believing you're somehow better than them just based off these two things
that makes you a shitty person and they shouldn't even invite you.
>>
>>25319282
Here's your (you) ya little contrarian ;)
>>
Sounds like the ties are already being cut. Just let them keep drifting and you'll be ok
>>
>>25319282
Normies smoke weed and drink excessive alcohol, get the fuck out you normalshit.
>>
>>25319054
Don't be a degenerate. Stay at home isolated, watching Anime and playing video games, jerking off to traps, and complain on 4chan about how feminism and Jews have destroyed your life

In short, take the redpill
>>
>>25319706
That's spot on except the anime part
>>
>>25319054
Honestly
honestly

I would just take the free booze and weed
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.