[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHO /SCOTTISH/ HERE?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7
File: 14048544528673.jpg (84 KB, 473x500) Image search: [Google]
14048544528673.jpg
84 KB, 473x500
WHO /SCOTTISH/ HERE?
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 620x387
susan boyle lads
>>
File: 1439564491672.jpg (293 KB, 799x650) Image search: [Google]
1439564491672.jpg
293 KB, 799x650
me if am being honest laddie
>>
File: 1419979784722.jpg (939 KB, 1280x7072) Image search: [Google]
1419979784722.jpg
939 KB, 1280x7072
"I had to hide my erection as I left the polling booth" said Angus McHaggis

A tear dropped down my face, a drip of cum dropped down my leg. I had just voted no. I had just voted for my country to be subjugated by another country. Yet I entered the polling booth fully intending to vote yes. Why you ask?

I entered the polling booth, was about to tick yes. Then I looked at the no option. At first I was angry that such an option existed. Angry that we had to vote on whether to be a country. Angry that some people would even consider voting no.

I asked myself why people would vote no to being a country. I put myself in their shoes. That's when it happened. I noticed myself getting an erection for no reason. The more I imagined myself voting no, the larger the erection grew. I imagined Scottish oil money being transported south to London and it grew yet more. I imagined English Tories deciding Scottish fiscal, social and health policies and my cock began to bulge with one of the firmest erections I've ever had.

I closed my eyes, ticked one of the boxes. Opened my eyes. I had voted no. I put my voting ballot in the box and walked out, the tears dripping from my face, the cum down my leg.

Later that night when I saw the result of the referendum, I immediately came, then started crying. The day after I bought a chastity cage which I wear to this day.

My name is Angus McHaggis. I am Scottish; I am a cuckold.
>>
File: 1418590562285.jpg (247 KB, 1919x1080) Image search: [Google]
1418590562285.jpg
247 KB, 1919x1080
Reminder that Scotland was so uncivilised that the Romans built an entire country spanning wall to keep their shit flinging ways out of the civilised Roman Empire.

Reminder that a Scottish army marched on London attempting to overthrow the monarchy, only to turn on their kilts and flee as soon as word of an army coming to meet them surfaced.

Reminder that Scotland bankrupted itself by spending 50% of GNI attempting to start an empire by sending colonists with woolly fleeces to the Caribbean.

Reminder that they then has to sign away their sovereignty for little more than a hand out from a food bank.

Reminder that Scottish troops were used as cannon fodder during the Napoleonic wars by the Third Coalition because they were adept at nothing else.

Reminder that the Russians designated Scotland as such a low priority during a possible third world war that they never bothered formulating an invasion plan.

Reminder that Scotland was the most common place of origin for immigrants to the new world because it was that bad.

Reminder that during World War Two, Nazi pilots were so enamoured with England's beauty that they flew all the way up to Scotland to bomb that

Reminder that that subsequent bombing then improved the living conditions for the native inhabitants.

Reminder that pilots flying over Scotland get so depressed looking at the landscape that they deliberately blow up their own planes.

Reminder that Scottish children are that fed up of life that they shoot up their own schools to escape the boredom.

Reminder that Scotland voted no to independence and then proceeded to boo the national anthem of the country that they rely on to survive.

Reminder that even the glaciers got fed up and fucked off.

Reminder that they are lost to their superior masters in front of their own crowd, at their own sport and were outsung by 5,000 (five thousand) proud Englishmen.

Reminder that this subservience will never cease.
>>
File: 1424391115398.jpg (82 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1424391115398.jpg
82 KB, 900x900
>>25319441
STOP MAKING FUN OF US DAMMIT
>>
File: 872618726873462.jpg (145 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
872618726873462.jpg
145 KB, 1280x720
>be scott
>go swimming in lake
>get killed by dinosaur
>>
I live in the north west of Englandistan.
When can we join you lot?
>>
>>25319043
Scott here, inverness Jamaican branch.

Scottish traders used to come to Jamaica a lot back in the day.
>tfw great grandfather used to get invited to The International Monetary Fund.
>tfw amazing genes
>>
>>25319684
>>25319865
>scott

What the fuck, im Scottish and I would never describe myself as a scot, it is definitely not scott though.
>>
>>25319969
maybe his name is Scott
>>
>>25319969
I don't know much about my heritage except that we own an island and our family's arms/shield emblem.
meh
>>
Scot master race reporting in lads.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.